Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The hot blonde you see in the pics is on a mtv reality show called laguna beach the real OC...

It follows around a bunch of high school kids from rich laguna beach. The girl in the pics name on the show is Laren or "LC? But as you can tell from the pics she calls herself "rayne" and the other girl on the show "kaley" which is not the name on the show. Thus! the show can be totaly fake, why have different names? Are they real but just using fake names on the show? How can you for a year call all your friends by a new name? Never would work! Some are claiming it's a set up even the NYC papers got involved in this. The show is a guilty pleasure...

So, is it real or fake and why is "LC" getting all drunk in those pics, she's only 18! At least on the show... She hates kristin yet she's in the pics hugging her and no sign of Stephen....

we shall see...

Guest Cosmigonon

I'm a reality tv junkie, specially the ones on MTV, except for that one. It looks totally fake, I don't know how could anyone think it's real... ::)

Guest swirlundergrounder

The hot blonde you see in the pics is on a mtv reality show called laguna beach the real OC...

It follows around a bunch of high school kids from rich laguna beach. The girl in the pics name on the show is Laren or "LC? But as you can tell from the pics she calls herself "rayne" and the other girl on the show "kaley" which is not the name on the show. Thus! the show can be totaly fake, why have different names? Are they real but just using fake names on the show? How can you for a year call all your friends by a new name? Never would work! Some are claiming it's a set up even the NYC papers got involved in this. The show is a guilty pleasure...

So, is it real or fake and why is "LC" getting all drunk in those pics, she's only 18! At least on the show... She hates kristin yet she's in the pics hugging her and no sign of Stephen....

we shall see...

So what's your point? Why NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ? ???

Guest swirlundergrounder

I love this show (surprise, surprise) but I was never really sure how "real" it was.

You and these TV shows up late...? Whad' UP?

I love this show (surprise, surprise) but I was never really sure how "real" it was.

You and these TV shows up late...? Whad' UP?

Please do not disturb me...Im in the middle of watching "The Surreal Life" LOL!

OMG LOL is canseco still on that show? or am i thinkin another show?

i just watch the dancing show on fox lol