Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I see Space has finally done it...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

I know the rumors and plans were going on for quite a while now....looks like it will be interesting, hope it all turns out good...this way...people won't go around crying how they missed the old space...

look down

032.jpg

look up

025.jpg

look in the right corner ;D

I can't wait to see how this is going to look when they are done.

Guest Electric Eel

there is much more to this than you guys are seeing...

not my place to post what other changes are in store...

I know what else they are doing, but I don't want to ruin the surprise

Guest LeVeL

You know It's obvious of what they are going to do but people, please get off your high horse already and quit acting like you know it all.

If you obviously know something, that will be known very soon anyways then dont even open your mouth about it here...saying ohh I know what they are going to do but I can say anything ::) >:(, it's really stupid in my opinion.

Whoever must of told you probably didn't want you to say anything in the first place so please do the favor of keeping your mouth closed and dont say shit!

:-X

Guest durrtylexx

You know It's obvious of what they are going to do but people' date=' please get off your high horse already and quit acting like you know it all.

If you obviously know something, that will be known very soon anyways then dont even open your mouth about it here...saying ohh I know what they are going to do but I can say anything ::) >:(, it's really stupid in my opinion.

Whoever must of told you probably didn't want you to say anything in the first place so please do the favor of keeping your mouth closed and dont say shit!

:-X

[/quote']

ha ha ha

Guest klubveteran

Eddys salary got condensed cuz of that. ;D

you know Louie called your ass into the office and had the "talk" :P

Guest Ariel

All i know is that the main room is going to look SICK!!!!!!!!!!! The sound in the room is going to be ridiculous!

Also look out for Fridays at Space starting Aug. 12. Hip Hop in the Main room and Reggeaton in the terrace!! ;D

Guest ramon

All i know is that the main room is going to look SICK!!!!!!!!!!! The sound in the room is going to be ridiculous!

Also look out for Fridays at Space starting Aug. 12. Hip Hop in the Main room and Reggeaton in the terrace!! ;D

there goes the neigborhood :)

Guest LeVeL

Fridays at Space starting Aug. 12. Hip Hop in the Main room and Reggeaton in the terrace!! ;D

Hell yeah.... hip Hop in that Main Room will be sick 8)

Guest Ariel

Fridays at Space starting Aug. 12. Hip Hop in the Main room and Reggeaton in the terrace!! ;D

Hell yeah.... hip Hop in that Main Room will be sick 8)

Definately. and in my opinion Space has the BEST hip hop DJs in Miami right now so its going to be a really good night.

Guest LeVeL

Definately. and in my opinion Space has the BEST hip hop DJs in Miami right now so its going to be a really good night.

Dam there goes the neighborhood for Nocturnal Hip Hop Fridays. As far as Dj's are concerned I dont think any hip Hop Dj in the Space Camp can match Craze.

Guest jbit

Dam there goes the neighborhood for Nocturnal Hip Hop Fridays. As far as Dj's are concerned I dont think any hip Hop Dj in the Space Camp can match Craze.

Wurd

Guest Ariel

yea but Craze is a different story. Craze is the scratch master! he plays the best hip hop thats for sure, which is shit from back then, early 90's which barely any DJ plays in miami. those "oh shit" jams. i like crazy a lot dont get me wrong.

But as far as DJs who actually have a HUGE following has to go to Vertigo and Mike E Simm

Guest LeVeL

DJs who actually have a HUGE following has to go to Vertigo and Mike E Simm

Local you mean....as far as that Craze he's a touring DJ who's booked worldwide.

All these new Dj's are all about the Southern Hip Hop for example Lil Jon, Ludacris, Nelly, and G - Unit Camp....they tend to forget about all those old jams that could destroy a Hip Hop Dancefloor like the old 2 live Crew jams, De La soul, Tribe Called Quest, Old School Mobb Deep, Rakim...I can go on and on.