Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[UPDATED] Club Space Presents DENNY TSETTOS (NYC/NJ) Aug 6th

V. Barbarino

denny2.jpg

denny.jpg

www.DennyTsettosMusic.com

Free live sets downloads by joining his forums plus free KTU NYC and Sirius Sets

How do you pronouce his name??

(I get this question a lot)

Click Here to Listen

Check out the Broward and WPB New Times for a little expose on Denny, comes out this Thrusday!

UPDATED:

CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW TIMES ARTICLE!!!

Check out El Nuevo Herald Newspaper in Miami. In the "Nocturnos" section in the "Viernes Magazine" published this Friday, Aug 5th with pictures!

CLICK HERE FOR THE HERALD ARTICLE!!!

Never heard him spin? Is he good? At a certain club here in Miami, mid-set the owners walked into the booth and handed him a contract to come back and play. He was so good the first time at Space they are bringing him back in!

18 years experience with ten of them at the same club during the summer. Held down the largest club in the history of NYC, Exit with 7,000 clubbers showing up on opening night to hear Denny and they avg 5,000 plus every night after.

NYC RESIDENCIES: WORLD, CARBON, EXIT.

Regularly spun at:Twilo, Sound Factory (NYC), Roxy (NYC), Limelight (NYC) Palladium(NYC), Avalon( NYC), Sprit (NYC)

A great night is not in the notoriety of a djs name, it's in the music and in our house there is only house muisc!

Shots happen

Napkins get throw

Classics get played

Space with Tsettos August 6!

A MR SALEEN351 EVENT ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darwin Castillo

ramon---- you didnt hear him at Amika? Yo, your missing out on a good dj from the north side.

Guest ramon

ramon---- you didnt hear him at Amika? Yo, your missing out on a good dj from the north side.

nope i was trying to start my revolution here .. this time no conflicts :)

Guest ramon

Nic who is on Opening duties??? also assure they open it and not bang it out. Peak time tune should'nt be PUTJ by the opener or i leave.

i completely agree .. hearing insane swedish house mafia basslines at 1am is not what i consider opening. :)

Guest lavosdeldiablo

props on the gig saleen... i heard him the 1st time he was @ space, and the guy can def rock a room... :)

Guest nickjunkie

Saleen the PR machine... nice job.

soon, I'll be booking Radio 1 parties at Nikki's and talking with a British accent..

brits don't go sleeveless bro - live and learn...

Today is his birthday!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNY!!!!!!!

Who knew from when I walked into Temps with a fake ID in 1997 that a guido from Jersey who lives in Lauderale would be doing parties in MIami with a Greek from Greece who lives in NJ who is the king of the guidos yet isn't even Italian.... ;D

Mr Nickjunkie, I think you could pull off the Guinea T look 8)

Guest davidorth

happy b-day, denny... tear shit up this weekend!

for those of you who have never heard him spin, make sure you check him out. he's great.

have fun peeps.

Guest defunes

SO does this mean, that Space is gonna be full of Guidos? I'm sure that's a good thing for some and a bad one for others..

Guest Nefarious Girl

Ill be there....if Im still alive after Friday night.

yei !! "we all live and die".............woo hooo.

SO does this mean, that Space is gonna be full of Guidos? I'm sure that's a good thing for some and a bad one for others..

lol, doubtful, but maybe a lot of the old timers from nyc and nj who have married and moved to bocca may come down...

but now when they say "juice" they mean baby formula, not the secret sauce... ;D

bling, glad you are comming...

Guest Tru1

Yo Nick,

Nice job getting Denny into Space...its not an easy job!

Denny is a nice guy and a hell of a DJ, I will try and make it down from Boca.

Next time try not to step on an agent's toes when you go about something. You created MAD DRAMA in New York when you put this together (as you are well aware!)

Anyway, Hopefully I will see you Saturday.

E