Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apogee - South Pointe - South Beach, FL

starting at 4 mil...

:o

Apogee%20South%20Beach.jpg

Apogee South Beach will be located on the last great waterfront site at the southern tip of South Beach, Apogee will be the very pinnacle of modern luxury living...It is more than you need and all that you desire...Residences from 3,000 to 6,000 square feet with prices ranging from $4 to $15 million. Apogee will be designed by Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership. Maintenance cost will be approximately $0.85 per square foot and taxes will be approximately 2% of purchase Price. Units will range in size from 3,200 to over 4,200 square feet. As you can imagine this will be the most luxurious project to ever come to South Beach. Only a select few will have the rare opportunity to obtain a unit a this fabulous location.

Included Features:

* Buyers will be able to have units built to their specifications, subject to certain limitations.

* Window glass is of the highest grade with unsurpassed clarity available anywhere.

* Double-slabs are built between floors to ensure no noise transmission.

* 11-foot deep balconies.

Balcones will be built with outdoor gas cooking.

* Gas appliances in the Kitchens.

Kitchens will be built with multiple ovens, multiple dishwashers, 100-bottle wine coolers.

Apogee1.jpg

With only 67 total residences, (4 residence per floor, 22 floors) Apogee will be the crowing jewel of South Beach. The Apogee Preconstruction Condo is the brain child of Jorge Perez and the Related Group of Florida who have build such projects as, Icon South Beach, Murano Grande, Ocean I, II and III, Trump Towers I,II and III and many more.

Apogee sets the bar higher than any other condo in South Beach history.

Apogee3.jpg

One day i'll have a bathroom like this

Apogee6.jpg

Guest michael^heaven

---$4-$15 million....F@#K THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no way I'd pay that much to be attached to 66 other residencies. Let's see...nosey neighbors, other people's noise, limited privacy...and, worst of all, you definitely wouldn't be able to crank up the decibels nearly as much as if you had a house. Unless, you had a studio professionally installed with floating floors & walls. You could buy an ocean-front house for that much bank & no hassels.

Guest Chica

WOW lol too much! where are we heading?????? I hope our salaries go up Miami is more expensive every day.....goodness! BTW this building looks like a new one they are building in Sunny Isles Bch "La Perla" .....

Guest lulamishka

It's amazing how they're mainly building luxury condominiums. Where does that leave the rest of us?

And starting at $4 million?? JEEZUS!!

I need me a sugar daddy.

Guest LeVeL

I wish some of these Condo's would never even get built, we have enough of them already in South Beach. In my opinion even if I had the money to get a Condo for 4 Million Dollars I still wouldn't be interested in one its just a little too pricey for an apartment sized condo.

Guest lulamishka

Exactly. I'd rather spend $4 mill on a private home somewhere so I could do what I wanted to.

I agree.

Guest swirlundergrounder

i'd be shocked if they actualy sold all of those for that kind of money... if it was nyc then maybe, but down here just go buy a sweet house on the water...

That would be a better investment..

---$4-$15 million....F@#K THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no way I'd pay that much to be attached to 66 other residencies. Let's see...nosey neighbors, other people's noise, limited privacy...and, worst of all, you definitely wouldn't be able to crank up the decibels nearly as much as if you had a house. Unless, you had a studio professionally installed with floating floors & walls. You could buy an ocean-front house for that much bank & no hassels.

exactly...

there are houses on the beach in miami going for that price, 10 times the size, gated, security, plus u get ur own private police for the u and ur neighbors

Guest mursa

..the thought that came to mind when reading this article is ......

..."dawm , its so true... the rich are getting richer and the poor , poorer "

15 milliion for a condo ? ???