Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Local Celebrity Review (UPDATED W/ PICS!)

Bling

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! what a morning!!! I'm still hurting. LOL. It has been a month since I've gone to Local celebrity and I have to admit the party has picked up some serious momentum. Defunes it was good meeting you. Finally met the rooster, LOL. And all the other junkies, pod, illmatic, foxy, Chib, Bling, Biz, RollyP, Roly, Roque, Tal (you my beeetch I luff ya), Michelle, Poison Ivy, Darwin, Kera, Justin and Purple!!!!( you da man,thanks!!) and anybody else I'm forgetting. You all contributed to me have a blast, I look foward to doing it again prob in a month or so. Till then ;)

Guest Darwin Castillo

Once again, I must say, yes it was a good party and it was good to see everyone again. Tonight is going to be another great night w Denny at the decks at Space. Hope to see all ya folks there.

Guest DoYoUeVeRsMiLe

Nice pics You even got me to smile.... Crazy nights InSaNe days...Roxy one day ill teach you to do the robot the right way....j/k Turbo it was nice meeting..Rocky on fire..But what else is new...Till next week...peace

Nice pics You even got me to smile.... Crazy nights InSaNe days...Roxy one day ill teach you to do the robot the right way....j/k Turbo it was nice meeting..Rocky on fire..But what else is new...Till next week...peace

YO!!! you're the man. Nuff said!!!!

Guest Devilicious

i sense a new avatar. thanks for takin two avatar worthy shots pat lol

love the pic of t and justin.. the face on justin is priceless

he takes the best pics LMAOOOOOOOOOOo

No problem!

JJ and T are so photogenic! They have the best facial expressions!

:-*

Thanks for sharing all of the great pics ya'll. Andrew I like a lot of yours (I think :P)

I got there early, around 4am I think, for the end of aquabooty. I can tell you right now what a HUGE difference there was in vibe, energy, and amount of people between then and 5am. It was dead at 4 and I wasn't feeling the music.....too sleepy for me.

Things changed drastically and for the better though! From about 5:30am till I left I was loving the tunes. Seeing all the junkies was great as usual. I probably met a few of ya for the first time but I don't exactly recall.....fun times we were all dancin around on whatever surface we could find, lol Overdoing it meant I couldn't do space, but oh well.

Bling cute nickname, sounds a little like my "devilivious" though, hmmmmm. :P:) Good seeing ya man.

lol the blingalicious shirt was before ur name change T.. that was when i used to wear my custom shirts. a cper that no longer posts there called me that so i made the shirt ;D

im gonna bring a few of em back for afterhours parties only i think

Guest Devilicious

lol the blingalicious shirt was before ur name change T.. that was when i used to wear my custom shirts. a cper that no longer posts there called me that so i made the shirt ;D

im gonna bring a few of em back for afterhours parties only i think

Ah, nice. Before my time :)

Guest Untouchablepurple

WOW!!! what a morning!!! I'm still hurting. LOL. It has been a month since I've gone to Local celebrity and I have to admit the party has picked up some serious momentum. Defunes it was good meeting you. Finally met the rooster' date=' LOL. And all the other junkies, pod, illmatic, foxy, Chib, Bling, Biz, RollyP, Roly, Roque, Tal (you my beeetch I luff ya), Michelle, Poison Ivy, Darwin, Kera, Justin and Purple!!!!( you da man,thanks!!) and anybody else I'm forgetting. You all contributed to me have a blast, I look foward to doing it again prob in a month or so. Till then ;)

[/quote']

Im the man !!! Did u finish the bottle I gave you ? I hope so it was full, you know me I dont drink ! Well DIAGA was off the chain couldnt meet him but DAMN do I like his TALENT !

Guest Roxybella1

first off i must say........ it helps a lot to go to bed at 830 and wake up at 4 to just hit up afterhours. i had so much energy

roland was rockin it i got there like 445 and he was bangin it out. :)

the crowd was pretty good. great crowd during roland and the early part of rocky's set

roland played a track entitled "bling" LMAO got a pic with roland holding the cover cant wait for pod to post it heh

anyways after roland, rocky was throwin down some crazyyyyyy stuff. awesome :)

great hanging with the local celeb crew as always

PS (roxy i saw u do the robot on the platform in the vip lol u thought no one saw it lol )

:P ;D

anyways good times im not even tired. i left cuz i was hungry

let me go old skool right now since i went old skool wearing my blingalicous shirt today

ahem

good to see turbo, talmage, miriam, andrew, kera and darwin,

foxyroxy,justin johnson, roly, illmatic, untouchablepurple...ummmmmm got to ck my pics who else was there lol

anyways..... pics soon......

;D

next week lemoch guest djs :) oh and dhm all nite for aquabooty.... ;D

oh yeah the sun tarp was a great idea. i mean its still hot but it helped a lot..... at least u dont get that glare now ;D

Hey BLing, Whats up!!! Wow! What a blast we had!!! The party was awesome. lol....you saw me do the robot???? hahahaha.....damn it! I got caught again...lol...its just something about that song that makes me do the robot...lol....but it was good times ;)

By the way, I caught you dancing up in stage..lol...im sure theres proof in here with all those pics posted...lol...

THanks for coming out ;)...the same for everyone

Andrew, Rolly, I met turbo for the first time(nice meeting you), biz, Jen,michelle and the rest of you ;) (sorry If I didnt mention you, too many people..lol) Hugs and kisses for all ;)

Roland and Rocky did a great job ;) and Biz like always hosting a great party...

Have a great week :D

Guest Roxybella1

Hey!!!! thats not nice...lol :( I think I do the robot pretty good.but fine...maybe next time you see me, you'll teach me how to do it the right way...lol.....take care ;)

Guest Roxybella1

WOW!!! what a morning!!! I'm still hurting. LOL. It has been a month since I've gone to Local celebrity and I have to admit the party has picked up some serious momentum. Defunes it was good meeting you. Finally met the rooster' date=' LOL. And all the other junkies, pod, illmatic, foxy, Chib, Bling, Biz, RollyP, Roly, Roque, Tal (you my beeetch I luff ya), Michelle, Poison Ivy, Darwin, Kera, Justin and Purple!!!!( you da man,thanks!!) and anybody else I'm forgetting. You all contributed to me have a blast, I look foward to doing it again prob in a month or so. Till then ;)

[/quote']

It was nice meeting you turbo. ;)

lol yep had tons of energy this weekend since i only went out for afterhours.. :) great to see u roxy :)

this weekend not sure if im goin to nocturnal yet though.. want to catch jimmy t at crobar as well ;D

btw roxy... ck andrew's pics he posted them before i put mine up there i am on the platform...... ;D ;)

Guest Roxybella1

lol yep had tons of energy this weekend since i only went out for afterhours.. :) great to see u roxy :)

this weekend not sure if im goin to nocturnal yet though.. want to catch jimmy t at crobar as well ;D

btw roxy... ck andrew's pics he posted them before i put mine up there i am on the platform...... ;D ;)

great seeing you too...thanks ;D...I did see the pictures. they are great...lol...and yours as well....

Well this weekend Im defitnitely going again. I truly had a blast...I took some friends on their first time and they loved it. Im bringing some more peeps this weekend too... 8)

WOW!!! what a morning!!! I'm still hurting. LOL. It has been a month since I've gone to Local celebrity and I have to admit the party has picked up some serious momentum. Defunes it was good meeting you. Finally met the rooster, LOL. And all the other junkies, pod, illmatic, foxy, Chib, Bling, Biz, RollyP, Roly, Roque, Tal (you my beeetch I luff ya), Michelle, Poison Ivy, Darwin, Kera, Justin and Purple!!!!( you da man,thanks!!) and anybody else I'm forgetting. You all contributed to me have a blast, I look foward to doing it again prob in a month or so. Till then ;)

Same here Foxy, You're a trip ,lol.

Guest Roxybella1

[/quote']

lol...thanks..we really had a good time. ;D So are you coming out next saturday morning?

lol...thanks..we really had a good time. ;D So are you coming out next saturday morning?

OOooh man. As much as I would love to. I have to sit this one out. This weekend was wayyy too much. Good lord......