Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Missy Elliott performs Live at Space..

Guest Ariel

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swank

I know Jadakiss, Cam'ron, and Cypress Hill.

We know my dumb ass cant spell most of the time sorry

TILT forget about your spelling....what about that "Avatar"

dyaaammm LOL ;D

Guest tiltmiami

Wrong very lovable a litle toooo much some people tell me.... but hey thats the way i am...that is what makes m bruno

So I guess the next thread will be about the VMA night Space will be hosting the after party with P. Diddy himself! Now I want to hear from all you house heads now, that your not intrested in coming that night! You'll all want to be there catching a glimpse of the all the stars that will be there. Here is the kicker: It;ll probably be mostly Hip-Hop music! LOL! And if your not intrested in being at that party your only lying to yourself. 8) You all knock Hip-Hop but all of you have probably been seen in the Hip-Hop room at Space. ;)

I could care less. ;)

I'm not rich, I'm not famous, so fuck em.. They can come,

party spend their money, and tip my friends other than that fuck the V.I.P..

i second that

u won't see me holding up my poster mtv style shouting out the "celebrity's" name

Guest swank

Wrong very lovable a litle toooo much some people tell me.... but hey thats the way i am...that is what makes m bruno

OK 8)

Kanye West isn't hip hop.

now that is funny

I hear ya...very funny.

Missy to me is the shit. No one can touch her. She blends so many different styles of music and never forgets the roots about hip hop. Hip Hop is about battling each other lyrically not showing off what car you drive.

And Timbalan's beats...forget it. Kanye comes close and Dr. Dre, maybe Pharrell but TimDog...he drops good shit. And every album is DIFFERENT from the last. That is why she is on top of her game.

Hip Hop will always be around...Instead of hating it you should learn from it. ;)

Guest durrtylexx

now that is funny

I hear ya...very funny.

Missy to me is the shit. No one can touch her. She blends so many different styles of music and never forgets the roots about hip hop. Hip Hop is about battling each other lyrically not showing off what car you drive.

And Timbalan's beats...forget it. Kanye comes close and Dr. Dre, maybe Pharrell but TimDog...he drops good shit. And every album is DIFFERENT from the last. That is why she is on top of her game.

Hip Hop will always be around...Instead of hating it you should learn from it. ;)

don't forget about DJ Premier, RZA, Prince Pall, Da Beatminerz, Erick Sermon

;)

now that is funny

I hear ya...very funny.

I'm glad to see we got some real hip hop heads on the board. I was getting worried. Tribe, De la Soul, Showbiz and AG, Diamond D, Black Moon, Gangstarr, Heltah Skeltah, OGC, Mos Def,And Underground artists like Company Flow and the Arsonists are what I consider hip hop. Not Lil John, Master P, Broke money millionaires and all these down south animals.LOL