Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kelvin Andrews aka soul mekanik to be resident @shine

Guest djjoncowan

Guest musicalmissionary

wicked choice -- I couldn't think of anyone better to bring in....

well...... maybe Lee Burridge...... but Soul Makanik is just as fine. Can we at least get Lee on a semi-regular basis?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjoncowan

well...... maybe Lee Burridge...... but Soul Makanik is just as fine. Can we at least get Lee on a semi-regular basis?

already on it ;) - kelvin is my first choice for resident regardless though. to me, he is one of the most talented dj's I've ever heard and definitely the most versitile.... ;D

Guest ramon

lee and hawtin are doing a little mini-tour it seems like .. nyc and chicago anyway.

Guest ramon

already on it ;) - kelvin is my first choice for resident regardless though. to me, he is one of the most talented dj's I've ever heard and definitely the most versitile.... ;D

kelvin rocks .. can't wait to hear him on a regular basis. :)

Guest musicalmissionary

lee and hawtin are doing a little mini-tour it seems like .. nyc and chicago anyway.

NYC date? Please? STAT?!?!?! Fuck it.... Chicago date too....

Guest ramon

NYC date? Please? STAT?!?!?! Fuck it.... Chicago date too....

nyc 10.7

chi 10.28

Guest ramon

really? is this being booked as a tour?? I am really interested in this -

not sure if its .. but they are playing those dates together that i know of .. ill keep you posted if i hear anything else.

Guest djjoncowan

not sure if its .. but they are playing those dates together that i know of .. ill keep you posted if i hear anything else.

please do... who does richie for the us?

Guest ramon

please do... who does richie for the us?

richie is handled by amonly in the us .. www.amonly.com

Guest djjoncowan

Geat work J.C.

looks like you're turning water into wine once again on SoBe.. ;)

Congrats to the Mekanik...

thanks B! 8)

Guest AlanS

Just listened to some soul mekanik tunes on the site. Definitely good stuff. I think this guy will bring a whole new sound to south beach. Hard to explain. Go check it out guys.

A much needed new sound. This is great news in my book. Props

Guest rhythmburn

Just listened to some soul mekanik tunes on the site. Definitely good stuff. I think this guy will bring a whole new sound to south beach. Hard to explain. Go check it out guys.

werd man -- miami beach needs this injection -- it will be great for the 'scene'

LOL. The way south beach sounds nowadays it's as if they're passing around a mix cd " VIP crackheads greatest hits". OK let me stop :P. But seriously though. Now that I've heard a sample of what this guy will be bringing to the table i'm really looking foward to it. Kudos to the Shine crew.

Guest djjoncowan

werd man -- miami beach needs this injection -- it will be great for the 'scene'

big thankyou to everyone....... we're just as excited as you guys. had meetings on site with steve dash today and the sound is going to be sick... kelvin is going to fucking rock the house week in and week out and just wait until you see some of the guests we're lining up. just wish it was november already! thanks again for the support you guys. You all rock!

Jon

Guest djjoncowan

hey guys...

me again! LOL - just wanted to clear something up. been getting tons of IM's regarding kelvin with people thinking he is a progressive house dj. he is quite the opposite. when I say versitile, I mean versitile - this guy can and will play anything and everything but he is a propper house head at heart... you guys are in for a real treat.. this is a dj that will apeal to everyone, the house heads, the techno heads, the progressive heads, the disco heads, and maybe even the trance heads (well, maybe not - LOL) anyways, just wanted to clear it up that kelvin is certainly not a "progressive" dj