Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kelvin Andrews aka soul mekanik to be resident @shine

Guest djjoncowan

Guest djjoncowan

hey guys

big info for you guys! kelvin andrews (soul mekanik, sure is pure) will be moving across from the UK to accept the residency at shine @ the shelborne hotel opening november 11th. Kelvin is in my opinion, one of the most versitile and talented dj's in the world. he has a monthly residency at fabric currently and plays globally as a dj and also does live shows as soul mekanik. This is the first of several anouncements we have in store for you in regards to residents and guests at shine.... can't wait til novemeber - welcome to miami kelvin! 8) - thoughts???????

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mr. wilkins

hey guys

big info for you guys! kelvin andrews (soul mekanik, sure is pure) will be moving across from the UK to accept the residency at shine @ the shelborne hotel opening november 11th. Kelvin is in my opinion, one of the most versitile and talented dj's in the world. he has a monthly residency at fabric currently and plays globally as a dj and also does live shows as soul mekanik. This is the first of several anouncements we have in store for you in regards to residents and guests at shine.... can't wait til novemeber - welcome to miami kelvin! 8) - thoughts???????

my thoughts.... couldn't have picked a better resident imo... Kelvin's an amazing talent...

Missed ya on Saturday hommie... was great to see Kevin/Julie & Ronda/Rob...

I'll be back down Sept. 10th and Oct. 22nd...

CONGRATS JON.... Shine's gonna rock it!

hey guys

I Havent heard him spin or any of his sets. What type of house does he play?

Guest djjoncowan

you can get more info on kelvin at www.riprecords.com - will post a bio soon... he plays all forms of music. he is a true artist and dj ranging from acid house, to tribal, to funky house,to tech house, to techno, to classic vocal house to disco, to electro, - basically one of the most diverse dj's who is able to play anything and everything :D

Guest musicalmissionary

I saw this guy play in Dallas a few years ago and GODDAYUM he is so friggin good. I've listed him several times in those wishlist threads that popup from time to time. This seals the deal for me.... I will definitely become a regular at Shine.

Any idea yet what night he'll be on? I know, kinda early, but you just got me all excited.

Guest ramon

he's the fuckin shit!

good choice jon.

soul mekanik live?!!?!?

he absolutely rocked it out this year at the phuture party.

i am mekanik!

Guest djjoncowan

I saw this guy play in Dallas a few years ago and GODDAYUM he is so friggin good. I've listed him several times in those wishlist threads that popup from time to time. This seals the deal for me.... I will definitely become a regular at Shine.

Any idea yet what night he'll be on? I know, kinda early, but you just got me all excited.

kelvin will be playing fridays and saturdays in the main room.. the lounge/lobby will feature an open format dj playing everything from oldschool hip hop to the clash, to the doors and the poolside will feature chillout downtempo tunes ala "back to mine" - our gem will be our ballroom though featuring the sounds of Kelvin Andrews and the occasional guest that both kelvin and I will decide upon.. again, welcome kelvin...

Guest dj_release

hey Jon great news to finally know u landed Kelvin... will be there regularly for sure.. I'm glad you picked up the chillout poolside idea that's a good way to go 8)

listen I'm hoping we can talk when I come back from Holland... I've been playing some gigs here... getting some good contacts down

I'll let u know all the details when I come back

Can't wait for SHINE!!! :o

Guest mr. wilkins

kelvin will be playing fridays and saturdays in the main room.. the lounge/lobby will feature an open format dj playing everything from oldschool hip hop to the clash, to the doors and the poolside will feature chillout downtempo tunes ala "back to mine" - our gem will be our ballroom though featuring the sounds of Kelvin Andrews and the occasional guest that both kelvin and I will decide upon.. again, welcome kelvin...

werd..I'll be the one sippin' mojito's poolside on Friday nites when I'm in town for Saturday Social @ Blue.. ... :D

you can get more info on kelvin at www.riprecords.com - will post a bio soon... he plays all forms of music. he is a true artist and dj ranging from acid house, to tribal, to funky house,to tech house, to techno, to classic vocal house to disco, to electro, - basically one of the most diverse dj's who is able to play anything and everything :D

Sounds good. Thanks 8)

Guest soozin

hey guys

thoughts?? ABSOLUTELY FREAKING AWESOME! i am huge fan of his work! cant wait to check it out!

Guest gotdrums13

WHAT!!!! :o :o :o

fucking sickk...never heard kelvin spin or perform but his productions are pure class!!! i cannot wait till this club opens...hey jon, are you accepting reservations at this time??? LOL! ;D

Guest djjoncowan

thanks for the support guys... I will recomend to kelvin to check out our weird world of cooljunkieness as well in the near future.... anyways, if you want the soul mekanik bio and I think some samples of their music check out www.riprecords.com - I will get kelvin's personal bio and post it soon.. thanks again guys... I can't f'ing wait ;D

Guest djjoncowan

this guy sounds right up my alley ;D

he's the type of dj who will apeal to everyone! thats why we chose him.... I am sure you guys will like..... 8)