Guest djjoncowan

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mp3some

Great News Jon!

I've always liked his Soul Mekanik productions -from the Diskostatic days-

I am sure this will be a great to the scene in general!

Keep bringing it man, I can wait to check it out! ;D

.- 8)

hey guys...

me again! LOL - just wanted to clear something up. been getting tons of IM's regarding kelvin with people thinking he is a progressive house dj. he is quite the opposite. when I say versitile, I mean versitile - this guy can and will play anything and everything but he is a propper house head at heart... you guys are in for a real treat.. this is a dj that will apeal to everyone, the house heads, the techno heads, the progressive heads, the disco heads, and maybe even the trance heads (well, maybe not - LOL) anyways, just wanted to clear it up that kelvin is certainly not a "progressive" dj

hmmmm i wasnt the only one lol :P

I am a mekanik

so am i...and i have the tshirt to prove it... :P...Jon this is the BEST move that u could have done...Kelvin is great producer and a great dj...i caught him at space and at Amika this past WMC and he tore the place up...i am glad to see a dj that is now playing GOOD tech house will have a residency in Miami...hopefully he will open up people to a new sound...if u come with an open mind, u leave a fan of the Mekanik...congrats to both Kelvin and Jon...i will be living at Shine when i get back from Copenhagen... ;D

Guest djjoncowan

I am a mekanik

so am i...and i have the tshirt to prove it... :P...Jon this is the BEST move that u could have done...Kelvin is great producer and a great dj...i caught him at space and at Amika this past WMC and he tore the place up...i am glad to see a dj that is now playing GOOD tech house will have a residency in Miami...hopefully he will open up people to a new sound...if u come with an open mind, u leave a fan of the Mekanik...congrats to both Kelvin and Jon...i will be living at Shine when i get back from Copenhagen... ;D

thanks mate.... I think in this atmosphere you'll get the pure tech funk from him yet so much more.. we plan to really have an open music format setting the perfect stage for Kelvin Andrews to truely "shine" - look for a promotional shine cd series coming from kelvin very soon..... 8)

Guest defunes

WOoot, wow now im more excited than before!! I heard some of his stuff from the web pages everyone's posted and it sounds sick. I can wait for my bday 11/11 to party my ass off. We need this new sound in south beach..

I think other owners don't have any idea yet how much their investment is going to sky rocket. I am so glad I made the decision. See you there Jon!

Guest djjoncowan

WOoot, wow now im more excited than before!! I heard some of his stuff from the web pages everyone's posted and it sounds sick. I can wait for my bday 11/11 to party my ass off. We need this new sound in south beach..

I think other owners don't have any idea yet how much their investment is going to sky rocket. I am so glad I made the decision. See you there Jon!

so what unit do you own? are you in the hotel program? PM me..

best

Jon

Guest bbflux

I haven't checked this forum in YEARS! HELLO EVERYONE!!!! :):):)

Anyway.....

Came upon this thread and laughed as I had found out about the shelborne from an email I received from Kelvin and had NO IDEA that it was Jon who was piloting the whole thing.

NICE, JON!!! NICE!!!

Barbie ;)

Guest djjoncowan

I haven't checked this forum in YEARS! HELLO EVERYONE!!!! :):):)

Anyway.....

Came upon this thread and laughed as I had found out about the shelborne from an email I received from Kelvin and had NO IDEA that it was Jon who was piloting the whole thing.

NICE, JON!!! NICE!!!

Barbie ;)

the old crew together again. Glad to hear you spoke to the man. how are you and chris? get in touch sometime. Can't wait to see you guys soon and "shine" ;D

Guest ramon

bump to the electric elephant ???

Get your head stuck on your neck ! ;D

the hacienda must be rebuilt...... ;)

kolor spektrum ...

Guest mekanikaldog

Greetings You lovely people!

What a marvellous welcome ! Thank you very very much for your warm words and enthusiasm.

Yep, tis I , Kelvin' Mekanik' Andrews . And this it seems, is is the place where the music lovers hang out .

I'm so looking forward to my residency at Shine. I can promise some fantastic music and hopefully , a great connection with the the dancefloor for months to come.

I'll be checking this forum regularly, so if anyone has a question about stuff

please feel free to ask away.

totally excited! ;D

kelvin andrews

Guest djjoncowan

Greetings You lovely people!

What a marvellous welcome ! Thank you very very much for your warm words and enthusiasm.

Yep, tis I , Kelvin' Mekanik' Andrews . And this it seems, is is the place where the music lovers hang out .

I'm so looking forward to my residency at Shine. I can promise some fantastic music and hopefully , a great connection with the the dancefloor for months to come.

I'll be checking this forum regularly, so if anyone has a question about stuff

please feel free to ask away.

totally excited! ;D

kelvin andrews

welcome to the strange world of cooljunkie mr. andrews. we are so excited to have you here @ shine and in miami in general. Your sound is something majorly needed in the scene and you are the man, the myth, the legend who will rock the house. Welcome mate! see you soon

Jon Cowan

Shine@ The Shelborne Beach Resort ;)