Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Percocets and E?

well its like a minnnie speed ball- ya know - upper and downer (pain killer- muscle relaxer- whatever)- its relatively safe (considering we all do drugs recreationally here)- ive actually dropped one e and 2-3 percs before and felt just fine- but if u dont want that- im so out of it feeling the next day with the percs- try calonapins (spelling?)for the come down- i highly recommned these- u feel fabulous after a good sleep on these

jewelz

------------------

the most successful people in life only look ahead to the great horizon of possibilities----or could it be obedience to a structured way of life---you decide

Guest clubkid77

That would be Klonapin.

Small tinny pills with a K cutout in them

they are like 10 times stronger than valume, definatly dont take them while your rolling, they would probbly knock your ass out.

As for percosett and MDMA, i wouldnt advise it for the following reason. percoset is an opiate, we all know how opiats work right? Dopamine. Well youre gona feel more fucked up but this might also leave more potential for neurotoxicity.

• 2 weeks later...

i had a really bad experiance when i took E and than a percocet. i thought it would make me feel good, but i was so wrong... i got the worst headache that i've ver had in my life.. it felt like my head was going to EXPODE!! it felt like i got stabbed in the back of my head over and over again..my eyes were tearing from the pain!! i would not recommend it! eek.gif

as for klonopins they are awesome after E. it totally relaxes u and makes that nasty feeling go away..puts u right to sleep. smile.gif