Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Body ache from E ?????

romy20

Hey, I notice that the next day after doing E, like when I wake up, I notice that my whole body aches. I feel like my bones are aching, especially in my legs. You'd think it would be from dancing but, lately I haven't b/c the E has been dopey so I can't really move. Is this normal and does it happen to anyone else??

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

yea i've gotten the "E-pee" a few times... then again, i'm sure if you look around everyone else will be sitting there w/ you for the same 20 minutes trying to let rip too biggrin.gif And the e aches happen all the time, but much much worse on those nights were i'm already amped before doing anything, so i just start pills quickly. I've found if you spread them out more over the night you last much longer in the nite and dont' get those aches as bad, b/c when i do this i usually don't sleep. I'm generally not tired from e ever when i come down. Prolly cuz while everyone else is crashing and going to sleep i'm ALWAYS driving home(cuz i dont' trust anyone else) and have to be awake. By the time i get home i usually just figure, "screw it might as well just stay awake".

-Rob biggrin.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Hi, me again...the E-aches happen to me and my crew all the time. This is our theory:

While you may feel relaxed on E, your muscles are actually tensing without you realizing it. Some people clench their jaws and similar muscular reactions happen throughout your body without you being aware of it. This is why shoulder rubs, etc...feel so good while rolling. You may also sit/stand or hold a certain position for a longer time than you would sober...a postition that would not be comfortable to you if sober. Remember that E dulls pain...

Do you ever get the E-pee? When you try to go and can't? Happens to me ALL the time...

lol - that used to happen to my best friend and i alllllll the time - like two years ago? she and i used to have the greatest time . . . go to bed finally, and wake up practically unable to move - we felt like senior citizens. rolleyes.gif terrible.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

• 2 weeks later...

I get the worst back pains after I come down and the next morning fom E. Sometimes I'll have someone crack my back at the club for me and it makes me feel soo much better. I always find myself cracking alot of things on my body when I take E. Does E cause arthrightis? JK

E reaks havoc on my stomach for a couple of days... I'm assuming it's cuz e's an appetite suppresent and my body needs food, except the e's not telling my brain i'm hungry...

I hope all this medical terminology hasn't confused anyone... haa haa smile.gif

------------------

If YoU'Re GoNNa PaRtY With Me... BeSt Be PrePaReD...