Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for da smokers....

Check this out. What you need are El Producto cigars. You can get them for like 90 cents. Also if you are gonna roll a fattie get the El Producto Queens, they come in glass tubes. The small ones are in cellophane

------------------

"Take the red pill and you stay in wonderland"

dutchmasters, optimo's, garcia vega's

Phillies suck. Theyre like smokin out of cardboard. You should try some of the specialty rollin papers for spliffs. They burn just as slow as a good blunt and all you taste is the weed. Personally, I recommend the papers made out of rice.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

• 3 weeks later...

I would have a say a Garcia & Vega "Crystal". These blunts come in a glass tube and they only cost $1.50. Very smooth taste. I unroll the outer leaf and then crack it down the middle. We call this Vega style or Dutchie style. Burns slower and hits much better! Philly style is right down the middle. (easier way)

I would have a say a Garcia & Vega "Crystal". These blunts come in a glass tube and they only cost $1.50. Very smooth taste. I unroll the outer leaf and then crack it down the middle. We call this Vega style or Dutchie style. Burns slower and hits much better! Philly style is right down the middle. (easier way)

Dutchmaster, corona de luxe alllll the way.\

And if you're aiming to get really bent, you need two dutchies so you can roll a "Voltron". The voltron is two blunts in one, named after the 80's cartoon we all loved so dearly. It only really works for cracking though, not twisting.

Dutchies, Vegas or White Owls, the brothers in my neighborhood buy this stuff called "Back wood" or something to that effect, the cigars come in a pouch kinda like tabacco, works pretty good too.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."