V. Barbarino

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satan

Ya but he's good to go...

but word to the wise

Always remember Dont bring your girlfriends to Space because they cause drama, just bring your bitches who will throw Champagne glasses at you and bottles in the patio ;D

lol

thats my girl!!

thats some funy shit steph!

good luck eddy, let us know where you end up goin, so we can harass you at your new job.

Guest Nefarious Girl

good luck sir eddy! I haven't met you yet, I guess we will meet at the next venture.

see what I miss when I am not reading the board! Glad Civs keeps me up to the latest - meow.

Guest klubveteran

Eddy your going to make a great Walmart assistant manager! I have the utmost confidence in your ability. Best of of luck and you always have my support.

NR

yo dont think cuz you quit your job i will accept it as an excuse for you not taking me out to lunch this week. bitch.

To be honest, Eddy is one of those guys who I think I threated to kick his ass, a long long long time ago before we met him, since the 1st day i've met him i've been friends with him. I think the actual first time I met him at Maze we smoked a joint in the office (eddy doesn't smoke, so it was only I and dui) but he's been nothing but a great guy and a great friend and his brothers and his family are very much like mine (i have 3 brothers) so where ever he turns up, be sure to see the saleen there supporting...

Guest barstar diana

Eddy your going to make a great Walmart assistant manager! I have the utmost confidence in your ability.

Nope' date=' I can see Eddy at Publix pushing carts and giving out comps. :P

[/quote']

LMA0

Guest digital7

Eddy your going to make a great Walmart assistant manager! I have the utmost confidence in your ability. Best of of luck and you always have my support.

NR

yo dont think cuz you quit your job i will accept it as an excuse for you not taking me out to lunch this week. bitch.

lol..

Eddy, I have mad love for ya.. best of luck in your future endeavors!