Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Local Celebrity welcomes back (Fri.Aug.26th)...

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

Patrick M

along side our local celebrity resident deejay Roland...

050826a_lg.jpg

Patrick's been heating things up every Sunday late afternoon @ Nikki's for some time now, as well as Pearl Saturdays & Novecento early Friday nights in Brickell. Truly a fun guy to watch & listen to behind the decks with amazing talent & a good ear for good tunes! He rocked "Local Celebrity" back in july & we're proud to have him again...

Welcome back Pat...

you are a true local celeb! ;)

www.djpatrickm.com

Afterhours reduced guest list & table reservations: Biznation00@msn.com or call 305.322.0583

Nocturnal

50 NE 11th Street

Downtown Miami

www.nocturnalmiami.com

Guest rollyp66

Go Patrick...Go Patrick Go Go Go Patrick! He was SIMPLY Amazing @ Crobar last friday!!! You guys need to show him some love.... See you there!

Guest Civs

read he rocks it @ Nikki. would love to check him out. may try to make it out if i have enough energy after Deborah Harry @ Pawn Shop. now that is a show to see!!!

Guest rocky05

Go Patrick...Go Patrick Go Go Go Patrick! He was SIMPLY Amazing @ Crobar last friday!!! You guys need to show him some love.... See you there!

He was definatley rockin' the house at Crobar Friday. I'm definatley looking forward to catching him on the Terrace again this week. See y'all there!!!! ;)

I haven't heard this guy yet. But I've heard good things. We'll see on Friday. ;)

He's definitely someone to check out Rick. I think im gonna be there for this too. :)

You better, I haven't seen you in god knows how long. Whenever he slows down the tempo we'll catch up on some car talk. LOL. ;)

Guest lulamishka

GO PATRICK GO PATRICK GO PATRICK GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Speaking of Nikki's....

AHEM, Mr. ALKO-HAULIC, you have something you need to get back from Nikki's A.S.A.P.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Guest imported_M_H_A_

We always approve and support Local Celeb :D

but request more "local Celeb DJ's"

*cough*cough*Jimmy-T **cough**b-side*cough*

However, PatrickM does rock it! & we're glad he's back 8)

Guest vaughan

Jimmy T, B-Side, & Sebastian would be awesome additions as guests for the local celebrity party!!!

Agreed!

And NICE one... Patrick M is some serious talent down here!

Jimmy T, B-Side, & Sebastian would be awesome additions as guests for the local celebrity party!!!

Yeah that would be pretty sick. Let the locals shine!! I'm especially looking foward to hearing Seb, the kid scratches on house music and makes it sound good. And on top of that he's wicked cool. ;D

Guest james stratus

I have been somewhat puzzled for a while now and only recently by looking at Patricks website did it become clear...

The Miami local Patrick M is the same Patrick M whos record I have from the Stickman offshoot! ;D Nice tracks man 8)

Guest biznation00

Now that chick is gonna get open up a fan base :P

I didn't see her Sat morning @ her usual bar

yeah, she left us to move to New York... Lark, if you're watching, we'll miss you kiddo! :-\

ps. Rick, what are you waiting for? Come listen to Patrick! ;)

www.djpatrickm.com