Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Miami can be the next Ibiza, but is not ! Do you know why ?

Guest tino

Guest tino

I ask my self this question all the times... Why the Miami nightlife is lost with out a direction ? Why we so different from the summer night life in IbiZa ? Is the people ? the clubs ? or the Music

I like to know your opinions....

Free your body !

Bang the party

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ibiza is only 3 months.

People live real lives year around in Miami.

Miami nighlife is not lacking. There is only a handful of cities in all of North America where nightlife has a major scene.

NYC, LAs Vegas, Philly, LA, Miami, Chicago, and, San Fran Toronto, with a few other 2nd tier cities like Detroit, DC, Boston, Atlanta, Denver.

The US is such a huge huge place with different sub cultures, country muisc dwafts all other types of muisc but you'd never know it by turning on the tv.

Ibiza is a central meeting point of drug up clubbers from all over the world and it's seasonal.... Rather than saying why Miami is not like Ibiza, why don't we just enjoy what we have? Give me OG a few classics and a long island ice tea with a few Miami dirty pigeons and I'm a happy clubber...

Guest mursa

..it's the People..

European Culture and it Nighlife Scene feel more Authentic than what we have here in the US , in general terms .

Guest durrtylexx

Miami needs few changes, and we will be on the map......

I think we're already on the map, ::)

I doubt the scene will change any time soon down here. Hip hop rules the States and thats the way it is. The people down here are club driven not music driven.

I'm happy to be in Miami and have options, rather than Iowa or another midwestern state.

Guest swank

..it's the People..

European Culture and it Nighlife Scene feel more Authentic than what we have here in the US , in general terms .

Mursa...

I think that you have hit it dead on...I know that I will get beaten for my comments but unfortunately...I come from a very "cosmopolitan" area and I know that Miami prides it self on being very "cosmopolitan" but it's NOT.

I thought when I moved down here that I was going to learn a thing or two.....but NOTHING.

seems like Miami is into only one thing.....their thing... and nothing else counts...so we have a bunch of ??? people telling the masses how it should be here.

all protesters...go for it! it's what your best at ;D

Guest b00tyman07

if this is the map, we need to get a new one, because the map is old.....

eheheheh.... ;)

I see a lot of bitching with no real answers, and is there even a real question? you can't compare clubs in europe to miami because you're dealing with entirely different people and cultures so business has to be run differently. and as far as comparison with ibiza, how bout we extend ultra week to three months, bet the locals would love that. in my amatuer opinion the nightlife in miami is far more consolidated than in other cities (NY, LA, DC etc) mainly b/c of the close quarters, you can't replicate the south beach experience anywhere else.

bang the party ::)