Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have a couple pills....

Okay, you will have to excuse my spelling. I just got a tulip from a friend and a mitsubishi. I have heard all this great stuff about the mitsubishi's, but is it just because they are what is easy to get your hands on now. Plus a lot of people around this area don't really know what good E is anyway. I had a buddah about 2 weeks ago and it was pure mdma, but the roll was pretty week, but everyone was running around saying how great they were. So I really don't know if these mitsu's will be as good as everyone said. I realize most of us our getting our stuff out of a different batch, but this is coming from the Chicago area if that makes a difference. -SIN

• 2 weeks later...

The low down on the mitsu's is that there just livin of the name the that they made for themselves from the first batch. That first batch may have been the best pills I've ever done. Now the ones out are just weak ass copies. So stay away if you can wink.gif

the first pill i ever had was a mitsubishi and it was out of this world. i had 3 of them, but i only dropped one the first time. the second time, i dropped one and went to exit, which was the first time i ever went to a club, and it was probably the greatest experience ever. The old mitsus rocked the house. i got one a couple weeks ago and it was shit. oh well. i got a green thumb a few weeks ago and that was damn good. keep your eye out for those.

------------------

Free Tibet.

LeeBressler@att.net...(917) 561-7500 - Call me if you're out and want company