Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KANYE WEST (f/ Jamie Foxx) KANYE WEST (f/ Jamie Foxx) - Gold Digger

Guest durrtylexx

its the loop thats good. my only beef with the song is fox sounds like ray charles. just because foxx portrayed ray in a movie, it doesnt give him the right to create a hook that sounds like ray. thats just my opinion..

thats like val kilmer singing a song sounding like jim morrison.

Guest ddg

i dig this track too...and as much as i like the hook..i agree with you lex.....he shouldnt try and sound like senor charles... :-\

Guest b00tyman07

when the new Kanye West album (Late Registration) comes out tomorrow...

BUY IT!

this is easily one of the best albums i've heard in recent years period, the singels, Gold Digger, Diamonds, can't compare to the rest of the album, amazing production

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

when the new Kanye West album (Late Registration) comes out tomorrow...

BUY IT!

this is easily one of the best albums i've heard in recent years period, the singels, Gold Digger, Diamonds, can't compare to the rest of the album, amazing production

the album is not really that good he has tried to go beyond his time.............the best track is drive slow with paul wall......and the second to last track. this album does not compare to the smooth flow of the first lp. its like yes he has created an album of actual music...but it does not sound good with lyrics over some of the tracks. some sound like orchestrated symphonies. a couple tracks even are too much to listen to more than once because they are too church-gospel like. i love the college dropout, this album just wont find staying power in my cd player like the last.

Guest ILLMATIC

I have been listening to the CD for the past two days and I really like it. It's not your typical hip hop CD that most are custom to. His lyrics actually have good messages.

Guest b00tyman07

I have been listening to the CD for the past two days and I really like it.

same here, my favorite tracks are drive slow, gone, and the hidden track (perfect tempo change). only reason i bought this was because i heard tracks ahead of time and could tell he actually put the time and effort all artists should into their music

Guest ILLMATIC

I have been listening to the CD for the past two days and I really like it.

same here, my favorite tracks are drive slow, gone, and the hidden track (perfect tempo change). only reason i bought this was because i heard tracks ahead of time and could tell he actually put the time and effort all artists should into their music

I can't stop listening to this CD. I have a copy at work, car, and home. (I bought the CD by the way I believe in supporting good artist)

If you liked Kanye West's CD I also suggest you pick up the new Common CD “BEâ€. He is another great Chicago rapper.