Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink & Stryke @ Nocturnal!

Guest aj2234

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swank

wink and the return of greg .. im durr! :)

is greg back or just doing a "one off"? heard rumors that he's going to start touring heavily...

Guest ramon

is greg back or just doing a "one off"? heard rumors that he's going to start touring heavily...

its still a return if its just one night .. :)

Guest aj2234

it's a chance for all you that complained that hes not their anymore to come out in full force and show support for one of miami's most talented dj's!

Guest ramon

it's a chance for all you that complained that hes not their anymore to come out in full force and show support for one of miami's most talented dj's!

exactly .. i plan to get out there with as many folks as possible :)

Guest swank

I say everyone gets a t-shirt made with the name "stryke" on the front. can be easily done for under ten dollars at any t-shirt shop.

that would be interesting... ;)

Guest ramon

I say everyone gets a t-shirt made with the name "stryke" on the front. can be easily done for under ten dollars at any t-shirt shop.

i'd definitely be up for something like that .. if not stryke something stryke related .. a bunch kids wearing 303 shirts!!

Guest swank

i'd definitely be up for something like that .. if not stryke something stryke related .. a bunch kids wearing 303 shirts!!

whatever it is...I'm definitely in. I think the name "stryke" would really show up and I think he would be honored after whatever shenanigans went on over there.

but like I said, doesn't matter to me whatever we decide...I'm in! :)

Guest ramon

whatever it is...I'm definitely in. I think the name "stryke" would really show up and I think he would be honored after whatever shenanigans went on over there.

but like I said, doesn't matter to me whatever we decide...I'm in! :)

i'll get the desgin folks to work :)