Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat. Afterhours... 09.17.05

Guest rollyp66

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is all I can say about the music that I heard @ Nocturnal last night or sunday morning.I don't get all technical and all on sets but those that were there know exactly what I am talking about.Best way I can describe the music from last night,nastiness all over. :) Good stuff.

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

ROLAND WAS ON FUCKING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have not heard music that good in a while!!! nothing but funky nasty beats all morning long!!!!!!! good music , good company.............can;t ask for anything more!!!

Guest lulamishka

ROLAND WAS ON FUCKING FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have not heard music that good in a while!!! nothing but funky nasty beats all morning long!!!!!!! good music , good company.............can;t ask for anything more!!!

Alki, what the hell were you saying in your voicemail you left me?! I could barely understand you! LOL! I THINK you were saying, "Roland is playing lkjsdfjajdf! Roland is playing LIJDLJD! OKAY!" ???

Please clarify.

roland on the patio was exactly what i needed.....the breeze felt so good after being in crobar.....tunes were outta hand..shots were taken every 5 mins it seems.....bodies were down for the count..lol...great morning... 8)

Guest AlanS

Had a great time...props to DIAGA. Good stuff man, way to werk that patio. Keep it up and the crowd is only going to get bigger and the party, better ;D And tnx Rolly for everything ;D

Guest rollyp66

WOW what a weekend! First and foremost I would like to thank all of you for coming out and making this party a great one!

Diaga and Roly defenately played thier best!

Diego, Alex, Diogo, Lee, Carisa, Darren, T, Alki, Leo, General, Alan, Gina, Andrew, Miriam, Roxy, Nick, Rick, Vaughn, Nicole, Patrick, Irene, Soozin, Melinda, Rocky, Josh, Natalie, The staff members of Mansion, Pawn Shop and Crobar were definately feeling it!

For those who missed it Alan-T gave us a show, and told us all about "The Door"

Thanks again! I'm sure I'll be seeing you guys out this week...

Guest Untouchablepurple

WOW what a weekend! First and foremost I would like to thank all of you for coming out and making this party a great one!

Diaga and Roly defenately played thier best!

Diego, Alex, Diogo, Lee, Carisa, Darren, T, Alki, Leo, General, Alan, Gina, Andrew, Miriam, Roxy, Nick, Rick, Vaughn, Nicole, Patrick, Irene, Soozin, Melinda, Rocky, Josh, Natalie, The staff members of Mansion, Pawn Shop and Crobar were definately feeling it!

OHH FOR SURE .. NO MORE DRINK TICKETS :P

Guest Civs

WOW!!!! Props to you guys for throwing a hell of a party. Definitely the best Saturday afterhours at Nocturnal yet!!! Keep it up!!

it's on for this coming weekend as well :)

Guest mp3some

Man, I had a Blast....

Diaga was tearing it uuuppp!!! some nice tricks and some very far-fetched samples all throughout the set.... Nice colorful set bro, keep it up!!!

Roland came on swiftly and got things into high gear w some nasty basslines and some serious beats!!!! Man did he throw it down!!!

I didnt stop dancing in all 4-5 hrs i was there....

Great seeing everyone.... meeting up w some old and new faces. Everyone coming from all the different parties going on in the city that night.... Great vibe all around!

The sunrise from the noc terrace is def a sight!!! :)

It had been a while since i hit up an ealry morning terrace set... Glad i could make it out.

Thanks to Roly, Diaga, biz and Roland, and everyone involved!

Keep it up guys!!!! ;D

One thing that sucked balls was that When we left at around 9ish, there were no hot dogs or nothing out on the street!!! not even that old guy with the "lonchero" truck packing all kinds of snacks.... hence the calls and texts to all the rest inside! :P

A Man gotta EAT!!!! lol

we'll plan for bkfst next time~!

Peace!

.- 8)

Guest Cosmigonon

True everything, I even had more fun here than at Space, and that means a LOT coming from me, a patio fiend. I wanna thank Purple for his tickets, and everyine coming out for making it the best part of that morning... 8)