Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland vs Cedric discussion

V. Barbarino

i'm pool side wireless at a corp event here in long boat key, and someone told me there was some drama?? Was this right? What did I miss?

Anyways since roland for atleast a week* will go up against cedric, why not do a "discussion" (drama more likey) post!

You want my opinion

roland good dj, so so entertainer

cedric good entertainer, so so dj

not to say they are bad, but they both have things I'd wish they address... But overrall I like both of them a lot, better than all the crap foreign chainsaw djs clubs book here in miami.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itsalexg

i personally like them both but agree with saleen. they r both good in different ways

-Roland plays some good tracks and different shyt every week

- Cedric plays almost the same tracks week after week

Roland doesnt work the crowd as well. From my opinion the way the dj booth is set up at nocturnal it doesnt give the dj any attention while at space the dj is the center of attention. Cedric works the crowd well.

Overall they are both good dj's! 8)

Guest musicalmissionary

IMO

Roland >>>>> Cedric

Cedric was great the first time I saw him, but no diversity or versatility.... his spectrum is very narrow.

Roland just keeps blowing me away week after week with very distinct sets.

Guest LeVeL

I like both but Cedric just has more energy behind that booth, he works the crowd way better than Roland. Roland in my opinion plays interesting tracks but has no energy behind the booth.

So my vote goes to Cedric 8)

Guest dj_release

neither

I'll take foreign DJs any day :o

Cedric is French... Viola!!!

'

of course I know but Saleen kinda referred to him as not coming from out of the country, so what I meant with not being foreign is that he's not coming from abroad

Guest mursa

I haven't really heard cedric too many times in the patio for afterhours , but I have been to many afterhours when Roland was on the decks ...and for me Roland takes it Hands down !

The ambient in the patio back then was incredible .

Guest itsalexg

i'm pool side wireless at a corp event here in long boat key, and someone told me there was some drama?? Was this right? What did I miss?

Anyways since roland for atleast a week* will go up against cedric, why not do a "discussion" (drama more likey) post!

You want my opinion

not to say they are bad, but they both have things I'd wish they address... But overrall I like both of them a lot, better than all the crap foreign chainsaw djs clubs book here in miami.

what exactly is the drama going on?

Guest colione98

i personally like them both but agree with saleen. they r both good in different ways

-Roland plays some good tracks and different shyt every week

- Cedric plays almost the same tracks week after week

Roland doesnt work the crowd as well. From my opinion the way the dj booth is set up at nocturnal it doesnt give the dj any attention while at space the dj is the center of attention. Cedric works the crowd well.

Overall they are both good dj's! 8)

Alex, what's going on cat daddy... The kid right here..

If you read your quote, it in a sense it seems you more in favor of Cedric by a nose piece..... ;)

Roland points

+ good dj

+ plays different tracks weekly

- doesn't work crowd as well

excuse- booth set up incorrectly....

Cedric points

+ good dj

+ works crowd well

- plays same sh!t weekly

excuse- has great booth positioning...

Guest klubveteran

You want my opinion

what does this have to do with the Jets sucking? ???

Guest houseman

cedric rocks da patio and the main room and he works the new shit in as he needs to.

Yeah roland can play new shit so he can say i played it first everyweek dosent mean he's rockin it.

The objective is to rock it how ever it can be done. (but i think that roland should put the praise catz track away now, let it go man)

its like Ivano with touch me.

Ced gets my vote based on overall dance floor action and programing.