Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Josh Wink is...

Guest dj_release

his main room set was horrible... all over the place.. really lacked any direction...

agreed but wat can you say for the most horrible placed booth, shittiest vibe, and hot fucking oven of a mainroom.. i fucking hate that place.

the terrace on the other hand was insane.

Guest ramon

patio was insane .. jack jack your fuckin body .. felt like a different place .. it wasn't miami , but it was .. i have hope for this city yet.

L O V E R B O Y!

Guest dj_release

forget about the main room... they should tear that place down... his set was about 50% percent of what the terrace set was

great seeing CJ in full force last night ;D ;D those who stayed for the patio know what I'm talking about ;)

Guest ramon

forget about the main room... they should tear that place down... his set was about 50% percent of what the terrace set was

great seeing CJ in full force last night ;D ;D those who stayed for the patio know what I'm talking about ;)

josh was en fuego .. last 4 records of the night pretty much sums up the night.

inner city - big fun

gorillaz - feel good inc

armand van helden - funk phenomena

marshall jefferson - move your body

Guest dj_release

I remember someone saying there was no room for Techno/Minimal in Miami.... well I think the patio crowd dissaproves... people were going nuts during that set I don't think there could have been a better way to build that bitch up 8)

Guest ramon

I remember someone saying there was no room for Techno/Minimal in Miami.... well I think the patio crowd dissaproves... people were going nuts during that set I don't think there could have been a better way to build that bitch up 8)

hehehe minimal techno/tech-house/techno was in full force last night i danced my ass off .. hands in the air .. looked like a scene from dc10. :)

love dose sounds monstrous on that system.

necisito otro dosis estoy addicto.

Guest dj_release

hehehe minimal techno/tech-house/techno was in full force last night i danced my ass off .. hands in the air .. looked like a scene from dc10. :)

it'll be a while until we get otra dosis :-X but it's worth the wait ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

it'll be a while until we get otra dosis :-X but it's worth the wait ;D

You only have to wait until next Sunday, Oct. 2nd... Audion at I/O. No way in hell I'm missing that. Matthew Dear is a techno master.

Guest xbbdc

josh wink is a phenomenon... the main room set was horrid..

but the patio set.... eyecrazy.gifeyecrazy.gifeyecrazy.gif

nocturnal seriously needs to redesign the a/c system for the 2nd floor cuz its a freakin oven.. first floor is full of cold air and 2nd floor feels like a desert, so does the hip-hop room.

Guest mad girl fuu

you guys do realize that mr wink only played on the patio for a few moments the main part of the set upstairs was some one else entirely

Guest ramon

you guys do realize that mr wink only played on the patio for a few moments the main part of the set upstairs was some one else entirely

he played about 2 hours and that was enough for me.

it was so nice and refreshing to hear what he was playing .. totally took the patio on a ride.

josh was en fuego .. last 4 records of the night pretty much sums up the night.

inner city - big fun

gorillaz - feel good inc

armand van helden - funk phenomena

marshall jefferson - move your body

Funk Phenomena was definately the highlight for me

Guest mp3some

he is a hit or a miss for me.

but if he turns it out, it's great.

I agree with you there...

I have to say though, Saturday was ON!!!

Stryke and Wink made a Great combination, aceeeed techy bouncey beats all throughout....

Definitely UP for some more clickety beep boom sounds. ;D

I hear Matthew Dear next weekend?! ;)

Peace!

.- 8)

Guest AlanS

patio was insane .. jack jack your fuckin body .. felt like a different place .. it wasn't miami , but it was .. i have hope for this city yet.

L O V E R B O Y!

8) ;D

Guest musicalmissionary

I;987635]

I hear Matthew Dear next weekend?! ;)

Meet me there. Matthew Dear is a must see for anyone who appreciates masterful manipulation of electronic music .