Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos Nocturnal update..

V. Barbarino

I'll have the full details today, Tara is out, Carment Electra can't make it, but we have a few other celeb hosts showing up and get ready for this, I've been promised that a booth will be placed down stairs on the dance floor for this night!!! So I'm posting it so you clubbers can put your 2 cents in so they club actualy follows threw on their promise.

Also remember Stryke is part of the night as well.

more to come.

Guest swank

I'll have the full details today, Tara is out, Carment Electra can't make it, but we have a few other celeb hosts showing up and get ready for this, I've been promised that a booth will be placed down stairs on the dance floor for this night!!! So I'm posting it so you clubbers can put your 2 cents in so they club actualy follows threw on their promise.

Also remember Stryke is part of the night as well.

more to come.

Nice! :)

hey nick if E needs a model hostes i can prob get my home girl maura to do it....

91462168_m.jpg

she's blowin up pretty big in the model celeb sceene...

and I need a good reason to see her again ;D (despite the fact that she's the wallpaper on my cell phone) 8)

Since DT and Stryke will be downstairs, they should have her along with some other chicks dancing in the 2nd floor DJ booth on top of the turntables. Nice greeting for people just walking in to the club. That should be nice ;)