Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have a major problem. I hope someone can help

sabre

Ok, I've shroomed twice this month. One an Ok trip, and one a really bad trip. I'm fine psycholgically, but not physically. Since I last shroomed, I feel like my stomach is going to explode. I can't eat. I'll have some oatmeal for breakfast and I can't eat anything for the rest of the day. I used to not be able to stop eating. I've lost 20 pounds in a week with no excercise, and I'm really worried I did some damage. Now, these are the same shrooms I had back in July, and I felt fine after that, so I don't think they were poisoness, but I'm really freaked about this. I've never felt this sick and I'm just really scared right now. I set up an appointment for a physical on Monday, but I really want to know what's wrong now. Can someone help me. I'd appreciate it more then you know.

Thanks

*Sabre*

I wish that I had some advice, but I don't. I really hope that you can hang in there, I have absolutly no idea what it could be. Who knows, maybe it has nothing to do with the shrooms. Tell your doc that you took them, just incase. Let me know how everything turns out okay. Try and hang in there. Love, Sin cwm34.gif

well you have to remember that shrooms are a poison. there could be plenty of reasons why you are feeling this way. your best bet is to mention this to the doctor. if you are underage, don't worry he can't tell your parents. Good Luck

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

If you aren't able to eat, then vitamins are worthless. Your body isn't getting the necessary protiens needed to absorb and utilize vitamins, so don't bother, it could make you more sick.

The most important thing to do is keep your fluid and electrolyte levels up until you see your doctor. (ie. water, and gatorade)

------------------

My humble Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/kardes_ss/

I think it's possible that shrooms you had could have been tainted with some form of bacteria. Also, if you just ate them raw they a greater chance of this. This happened to my friend once and he was freaking out too, but don't worry. After he went to the doctor he got some antibiotics and was fine after that.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T

Good call on the bacteria. Makes it plausable too, since you took them a while after the first time. That may have given the bacteria time to grow, especially if there was any moisture at all. But even moisture isn't necessary for some species of bacteria to grow.

Make sure you keep the liquids up.

------------------

My humble Webpage: http://www.geocities.com/kardes_ss/