Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Acid/E question

sabre

Well, I have my gel tabs all ready to go. Everyone tells me that they'll only last 4-6 hours, but the only other time I had acid, it lasted 16 hours though it was blotter paper. Also, I have an ecstacy "star". Only one pill, but thats all I ususally need anyway. So, I've decided to candy flip because everyone I talked says there is no better feeling. Can anyone try and explain what it is like? I mean, can you function well on it? Or, are you so gone that you just mumble all day? Also, are there any bad side effects that can come from this? I mean, mixing drugs is not my thing usually, but I'm going to try it as long as it can't hurt me. Everyone i talked to says that they are completely different drugs, so it can't hurt you. Also, (last question), what should I take first, The acid, or the "X"? If I take the X first, and the acid next, will the acid effects take over? Will I loose the rolling feeling? Hopefully not. Anyway, I just don't want any doubts about doing this. I can go to many extremes, but only if there isn't any risk. Thanks for any answers

*Sabre*

Originally posted by sabre:

I mean, mixing drugs is not my thing usually, but I'm going to try it as long as it can't hurt me. Everyone i talked to says that they are completely different drugs, so it can't hurt you.

Come on, every drug has the potential to hurt you. Even over the counter and prescription drugs hurt you. Maybe you should goto www.erowid.org and learn about the negatives of the drugs you're doing, that way you know what "can" happen. I've never taken a drug without at least knowing the risks involved.

as far as candyflipping, I'll explain how I felt. I was in Vegas at Utopia and I hit the Acid first, then two hours later I dropped the e. I had the normal acid effects of twisting and warping your perception, then the e hit me and it was the best thing. The e gave me a really warm "everythings beautiful" feeling to my trip, and in fact didn't seem much like an acid trip at all after the e, but an extreme roll. Of course, I still had the strong warping effects of the acid.

[This message has been edited by csumaylo (edited 09-23-2000).]

Ill tell you right now, if you have any doubts about doing any drug, DONT DO IT. It results in plain negative effects and a possibility for a bad trip/freak out.

Any acid trip will last you 12 hours. be prepared for it. you wont be tripping for mroe than 6 but you wont sleep for 12 after you take it, or at least 10...more and more people are using candyflipping as their method of trying acid for the first time, i dont suggest it since acid is so powerful all by itself but if you want to...go ahead, and read up on bluelight before hand..

VJ

------------------

THE BEAT IS IN MY HEAD

AIM:Turbo SC300

do your research, acid can't kill you, ever. Unless you take like 1000 hits. One hit of E is so miniscule. I've been candyflipping every week for the past 3 months. It's fun.

Take my word for it, take the acid first. Don't take the E until you start to feel the acid. Hold of even more. You don't want to blow your load too soon. A good estimate is to take the E about 3 hours after the acid. The reason you want to do this is because the acid lasts longer, and the E takes the edge off the acid, too. So you won't feel all jittery and shit and your acid trip will just be a calm smooth sailing. When I first candyflipped I got the usual edgy feeling from the acid. I felt a little speedy, then I took the E and it slowed everything down and really made me relax to enjoy the trip. It was great. Don't let people tell you that you can die on acid. You can't. It's fucking impossible. Believe me. I've done my research. But then again. You shouldn't do drugs. I'm not recommending anything and this post is for educational purposes only. cwm20.gif

------------------

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways to get fucked up." - The Wedge

I agree with vj604. You shouldn't candyflip the first time you take acid. If you aren't comfortable tripping on acid then don't bother. As far as I see it, if you haven't had a psychotic episode on acid, then you haven't tripped yet. I used to be a hardcore tripper in my day. Back when the shit was real and not this watered down shit. I've seen shit move 3 feet side to side when the thing was only 1 foot away from me. Now that's tripping. That was crazy shit. I'll never forget it. I've also became Jesus Christ, saw the Devil and died in numerous trips. It takes a certain kind of person to fully understand acid and to get the most out of it. Not everyone can "trip".

------------------

"It's the 21st century, there's other ways to get fucked up." - The Wedge