Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Lounge Reunion Party

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL

I happen to go to Shadow 1 time in my life and that was back in late 1999. The atmosphere, the beautiful people the see through bathrooms that allowed you to see through the Girls Bathroom was just something else.

Definetely Gearge Acosta has to be there if this is going to be some kind of Shadow reunion. I remember that when Godskitchen started hosting their friday nights @ Shadow that sooner or later the club would close it doors. :'(

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inán

OMG Shadow Lounge... my first "real" club, and the only one I ever went to! God I miss those days. This party sounds awesome, can't wait to hear more! ;D ;D ;D

Guest mjm420

:o :o :o

Why not book some new talent as well. just to have a differnt sound of what the music was like back then to what it has evolved to today by some of Miami's own Locals...

With that combination how can the night go wrong.

Guest james stratus

OMG Shadow Lounge... my first "real" club, and the only one I ever went to! God I miss those days. This party sounds awesome, can't wait to hear more! ;D ;D ;D

Shadow the the first club I went to when I was officially 21. Actually on my 21st Birthday! A great night it was! ;D I had been hitting clubs in New York and then Miami since I was 16, but that night holds a special place for me.

Guest james stratus

:o :o :o

Why not book some new talent as well. just to have a differnt sound of what the music was like back then to what it has evolved to today by some of Miami's own Locals...

With that combination how can the night go wrong.

They could book me ;D I would be glad to dust off my Trance records from 97-99!

Guest Cosmigonon

Dade already said it is most likely gonna be the day before Thanksgiving.

Shadow01.jpg

That's a real nice pic. I love old pics...

Guest skywalker01

love him or hate him...oakey was a staple (and legend) at shadow. some MASSIVE sets when trance was still king. legendary nights

Guest LeVeL

love him or hate him...oakey was a staple (and legend) at shadow. some MASSIVE sets when trance was still king. legendary nights

Your right...Oakey, Talla 2 XXL, Taucher, John OO Fleming were all major staples at Shadow back int he day.

Guest klubveteran

Dade already said it is most likely gonna be the day before Thanksgiving.

Shadow01.jpg

holy fucking shit! :o thanks for the image. brings back amazing memories.

'97-2000 was a fun time

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Oakenfold 1999 Shadow Session's livebroadcast by Pete Tong @Shadow Lounge, opened up with Highlander-No way out place went fucking ballistic...........

Guest fafafuey

I want Saul Back at the Front Door Or VIP!!!!! And Bobby definatly has to be there..it wouldn't be Shadow Without Bobby Or Acosta!!!! ;D

Guest defunes

I started to go to Shadow Lounge when I was 18, thanks to my brother who gave me his ID. It was 1998 and I had just started college...my grades took a hit from so much partying!! So many great memories...I remember this time that Disco Inferno and some other WWF guys were rolling balls at the VIP upstairs...haha too funny. Also I remember seeing on various ocations the stick figure glowstick man, dancing around. WOW, good times, they should have a MIX afterhours reunion party and bring David Padilla to play that...I still have that CD.

Does any walk into Mosh Pit and think "Daaamn if these walls could talk!!"

Guest mp3some

Soooooooooo many memories from that club. Back when Trance was king.... That place was legendary. Coolest bathroom ever! remember "Hey beeotches, I can see you all powdreing ur noses and I'm holding my d%#k!" haha Classic.

The sound of then definitely marked the scene.... Happy happy daze... ;D

A reunion would be very cool. Just dont forget the Glowsticks! LOL ;)

.- 8)

Guest pod

That's the original SL...in 2000 I think they put in those Klingon-esque red plastic columns. 8)

I had a blast when it was open.