Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An update on me and a question

sabre

Well, thank you everyone for your posts. They helped me quite a bit with my problem. I was able to get an earlier apointment, and I took it. It turns out that I have a nervous stomach caused by stress. It's still a bitch because it takes a while to go away, but at least I know I'm not going to die. I think I'm going to lay off the shrooms for a while. The doc also told me that sometimes when shrooms are consumed, the larva of the maggots stay and grow in your system. That is fucking sick! I'm glad I'm not like Ripley in Alien 3. So, at the end of November, my friends and I are going to Sedona. For those of you who don't know where that is, it's in northern Arizona, but it is a mystical place. Some people say it's the only place left with mysticism in America. There are vortexes in the montains that heal, and a whole bunch of interesting shit out there, so we're all going to camp out, and then, at midnight or so, we're going to shroom really hard and hope that it is the experience of a lifetime. Do I ever learn? Of course not, but I think 2 months is a good enough time to wait. Also, I have a question guys. Though I didn't have a pleasent experience shrooming, I still have those gel tabs and I really want them, but could my experience with the mushrooms alter my effects on the acid? I hope not. I've only taken one hit each time I do it, and gel tabs could have up to 3, so I'm nervous but brave never the less. Will my tolerance level go up? My bad shrooming experience was last saturday, and I'd like to take these tuesday. I think someone said that shrooms have nothing to do with Acid though. I hope thats the truth.

Thanks for all of your help

*Sabre*

well hello there smile.gif glad to know that you are not going to "die" (I didn't think you were anyway)...were you able to eat anything?? Anyway...I've never tried shrooms and I'm not planning to either so I can't give you any advise on them...but i just wanted to tell you to be VERY careful w/ everything that you put in your body...ok...and have fun smile.gif get well soon and come out and play w/ US smile.gif

Take care

I am glad to hear that you are alright! I was so worried. That maggot thing is nastey. Did your doctor say what could happen if they did stay alive in your stomache? I really don't think that you will have a bad trip unless you continue to worry about it. Just try and keep a clear head, if you are having any doubts before you trip, then wait a little longer. Let me know how things go in Arizona! Love, SIN cwm32.gifcwm32.gif