Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A question on snorting E

I have never snorted anything before, so I was wondering if someone could let me know what to expect. I am going to plug half of my pill and wait 2 hours and snort the other half. Does it hurt to snort it? I am doing this because if I take the whole thing at once my roll usually ends quickly no matter how good the pill is. Do you think this might help a little. I roll really really hard just by swallowing the pill, to the point where i can barely function, do you think it would be too intense for me to snort and plug it? -SIN

Without a doubt it hurts,Its for people who are hardcore and can't wait an extra half for it to kick in.Not recomended pills are meant to be swallowed! cwm3.gifcwm31.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

[This message has been edited by dog6 (edited 10-03-2000).]

first off, if you have never snorted before, i am assuming you have also never cut it up before. it has to be damn fine if you don't what this baby to hurt your nostril.

second, if you snort E, as it is with snorting anything, it will definitely hit you faster and harder, but it will be A LOT shorter. i have never snorted it myself, but of the people i know that have-- they tell me it lasts, at most, 2 hours. which is not long at all.

and hey if you're pluggin it up your ass, you will be damn straight to go, probably won't even need the 2nd pill. if so, eat it.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Thank you everyone for your advice. I have decided not to snort it, it doesn't seem like it will be worth it. Plus plugging it absorbs more into your body then snorting anyway. To dick, there must be something wrong with you because when you snort or plug it absorbs almost 20% more into your body. And to whoever said pills are meant to be swallowed...your wasting part of it! Only about 70-75% is absorbed by your body if you just swallow it, and 90% if you plug it. -SIN