Clubplanet Nightlife Community

QUESTION ON E

strictlydro

It really depends.

No time will ever be like the first time just because part of what made the first time so amazing was that you didn't quite know what to expect.

Also, if you ended up being some dumbass you rolled more that once a week and had to eat 5 pills to roll then you probably have a little bit of permanant damage already and you will never roll super hard even if you wait 5 years. It all depends on how responsible you were when you did it in the first place. I roll 1 time every 3 weeks or 4 weeks (about the length of time you should wait between rolls) and I only take one pill and get kicked in my ass by it each time.

Plus it all depends on the person. If you used to do it all the time you could have done damage causing your saratonin not to beable to replenish like it used to. -SIN

no you don't get fuct up like you did the first time.

but it's pretty good; you probably could go with a lower dosage and feel nice. it's also the whole act of experiencing something that you haven't done in a long time; it's like a reward. smile.gif

i took a 3 month break earlier this year, was all excited to drop, and then ended up with shitty pills. that just sucked dick. cwm10.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

At one point, I didn't roll for about a year and when I did that shit was pretty close to my first time. Maybe it could have been the fact that I took 5-htp for the first time or that the three of us smoked about half an ounce that night/day.

------------------

"Be somebody or be somebody's fool." - Mr. T

Just like some of the others said, if you wait a ** LONG ** time you could have such a great roll. The reason the first time is so good is because you really have no idea whats going to happen to you until it hits you like bricks! If you wait long enough, you'll eventually forget how it felt to roll (well, not completely but close enough) and when it hits you its like heaven again.

------------------

music10.gif

its weird cause it took me 2 to feel it really hard..then after that i always did like 3 to really get an ass kickin and to be crazy for the night. weird right..i know they are not shitty cause the people that i know took them the same time and they used to cry for the ones around my town

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace image-jaune.jpg

to add to this question...i haven't rolled in 5 months. i used to need 2 to be satisfied. as time went by i'd want more but made myself stop at 2. my rolls weren't that strong and that long. i'm thinking of rolling this week. would crushing up and snorting e give me a longer and stronger roll esp. since i haven't rolled in 5 months--that is if i only take one.

------------------

ppg5.gif

"Plugging it" is taking the pill analy. Never done it, but it's supposed to hit you fast and hard, since the pill goes right into your system instead of waiting to get into the digestive tract to enter your bloodstream. It's also said that when swallowing a pill, you get something like 75% of the actuall drug, when pluggin it you get about 90%...

Don't Quote Me On This Though!