Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BAD ROLL

ajja0

last year i took a pill called chocolate chip. it was thick and dark, real dark like a brownish purple color with black spots throughout it. i took 1/2 first and felt nothing for 2 hrs then took the other 1/2. an hour later i was just about comatosed. i could not move. for real, nothing. my legs were stiff and i had no perception of distance or how to talk. it was very scary. it felt like an eternity. it finally wore off...the next morning. has any one heard of these or this happening? thanx cwm1.gif

it happend to me once. I was standing and just watching other people and I couldn't make a step. I was trying to make myself to walk but it was like there were two sides of me. One said go you can make it! And the other one said no, you can't you will stay here forever. And everything looked so slow to me and like somewhere far from me. It lasted about 20 minutes. My b/f has the same experience. He was stucked in the bathroom in the club for 1/2 an hour and couldn't move. (it was lady's bathroom smile.gif )

Hope next time U'll enjoy it better!

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

dxm baby.. that's the good shit! cwm13.gif

seriously though, it's just not MDMA. dxm is not that bad when you intentionally take it (think of a hardcore K trip), but when you expect E, it's slightly disheartening.

glad to hear you are ok!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

if you reeeeally wanna get fooked up very cheaply just go to tha drug store, get some vicks 44 cough syrup (check that it only has dxm in it!!!) and down it as fast as you can (otherwise the taste will gag you)! i took 8 oz and damn that was an experience...like 3rd plateau or something! read about it before you even think about tryin it (as w/ any drug) ...erowid.org cwm32.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

everybody say heyull yeeyah..just one time...please?

Originally posted by risa06:

omg...vicks 44????....how do you feel after you do it? how long is your trip?.....not that I'm going to do it cause i can't picture me downing that shit....just want know....THank U

Hey prevyet !!

It's called Robo-tripping, I know people who have done it & they say it's like a really bad K-hole. Some people like it though. There's more info on it on www.bluelight.nu

It's basically the same effects desribed above or if you take a pill with DXM in it.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

DXM ( Dextromethorphan ) fukin SUKS!!!!!!!!!

I don't understand how anyone can like a fuked up high like that. I ate some pure DXM in powder form about a month ago. I parachutted about the equivalence of only one regular size E pill. For about an hour I had the mellow body high along with the dreamy euphoric K feeling but then I came down and felt like shit. I coundn't sleep, mad shiverin, mad cold and hot flashes. Also I stuttered for like the whole next day. I guess it goes either way though because the broad that gave me that shit fukin loved it.

My suggestion; DON'T FUK WITH IT! cwm43.gif

Originally posted by gene2k:

Hey prevyet !!

It's called Robo-tripping, I know people who have done it & they say it's like a really bad K-hole. Some people like it though. There's more info on it on <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.bluelight.nu" TARGET=_blank>www.bluelight.nu</A>

It's basically the same effects desribed above or if you take a pill with DXM in it.

Kak dela? smile.gif

Thank you...I've never went into a K-hole...and don't think I'm going there anytime soon...so I guess I'm only going to use Vicks when I'll get a cold smile.gif

I really think it depends on the individual. I tried the DXM twice, the stronger trip being from drinking an 8oz bottle of Robitussin DM. I thought it was awesome but it is definitely not something I would do often.

Here is the story. I drank down the bottle in one big gulp (otherwise the taste will make you gag, although if you take the taste of chewing shrroms then this shouldn't be too bad). It kicked in after about 45 minutes, and from this point on for the next 2 hours or so I was just lying on my bed looking up at the ceiling. I barely moved, but it felt like my body was floating 10 miles above ground and my vision was distorted a bit. It was pretty funny, I was staring up at this pipe going across my ceiling and it looked like there were two little snowmobiles, 1 at the top and 1 at the bottom racing to the middle. Everytime I blinked, they went back to the "starting line". Was pretty f****d up. Finally, about 2 hours later of pure heaven floating on the bed, I got up to walk around and I still felt real good but my vision was pretty distorted. Basically, if I was standing an inch from something, it looked like it was a mile away. This led to the one downside of the trip, my vision was off for about a day after that- everything looked mad far away from me (which was pretty interesting sitting in class the next day).

This was a lot of fun, but just be careful if you are going to try it. Remember -

1)Make sure the ONLY ingredient is Dextramethorphan Hydrombide, you do not want to ingest it if it has Guafisien (something like that) in it because this shit is not good for you.

2) I wouldn't mix this with too much other shit, the trip will be fun enough

3)Do not mix with MAOI if you are on them, you will likely die. And that would suck.

DXM can be a lot of fun just be careful and use judgement. Check www.lycaeum.org for more info, they have a good FAQ on it.

T

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."