Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro pcs help

When I call tampa, landline or cell my number won't show up. Half the company says it's a tech problem but now they are saying their caller id won't work long distance. They define long distance if you have to dial a 1. Now I called my parents in NJ and it works fine but not Tampa! WTF is going on! anyone have any issues???

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

When I call tampa, landline or cell my number won't show up. Half the company says it's a tech problem but now they are saying their caller id won't work long distance. They define long distance if you have to dial a 1. Now I called my parents in NJ and it works fine but not Tampa! WTF is going on! anyone have any issues???

Metro Piece Of Shit.........

The money you save isn't worth the aggrivation, I switched over for 1 month and started getting phone call's from haitian's that I didn't know(sa pase nabule? tre bein?!!!),baby daddy's looking for Chiquita, Shaniqua at 4a.m.(my girlfriend loved that).

Add to that no service after Jupiter, limited tower's, interrupted service anytime I entered an office building, restaurant, phone booth, or facility with any type of wall,structure........

Real guido's don't use Metro................... ;):P

Guest durrtylexx

I use metro as well, and the caller ID does not work when calling long distance.

They've had that problem for sometime now.

I fucking love the service, call me ghetto or cheap but $60 a month for everything, I'm happy. I don't drop calls or loose signal strength.

Guest web_norah

i pay $60 a month using T-Mobile and that includes long distance, roaming and 1000 minutes...........

i can't sit on any form of aggravations, especially a phone company.

Guest pod

Metro recycles their numbers very frequently. It is a common problem.

I'm on T-Mobile as well. Been on it for six years, never an issue.

i pay $60 a month using T-Mobile and that includes long distance, roaming and 1000 minutes...........

i can't sit on any form of aggravations, especially a phone company.

i pay 65, 1000 minutes, unlimited nights and weekends, US coverage ... and unlimited sidekick service ... never had any problems with the company ...

.. only when i forget to pay lol :P

Guest BIOBLIZZARD

Since Metro has enticed so many into there service, look for all phone service carrier's to be offering similiar plan's in the next year............

All of you are getting ripped off :o ;D

I have Sprint and have used them for 5 years

Switched my phone # two times when I have moved, and have gotten more minutes each time, beceause they tell me I have to cancel my old "Contract" and get a new one, but then I tell them I will just go to another company, and then I ask for a Manager in the Retention Deptartment and get them to give me the best deal, for the same Price or $40.00 a month that I singed up for in 2000 ;D

Its all about working the system. Now I have 1500 anytime minutes, free long distance, text, and unlimited nights and weeekends. :o

Guest Cosmigonon

I use metro as well, and the caller ID does not work when calling long distance.

They've had that problem for sometime now.

I fucking love the service, call me ghetto or cheap but $60 a month for everything, I'm happy. I don't drop calls or loose signal strength.

Metro works perfect for me, never had a problem...

Guest trancepriest

I thought only teenagers and elementary school kids use Metro PCS. I didn't even know you could dial long distance with it... is that for collect calls only? Cingular here... love the roll over minutes.... great selection of new cool phones and free cing2cing calls. I was on sprint for a number of years but their service quality is pretty bad in my area and their network sucks... + not a good selection of phones. I also have verizon for data... now those guys are kicking ass with the EVDO service. Metro PCS is as ghetto as cellular service gets.

Metro Piece Of Shit.........

The money you save isn't worth the aggrivation, I switched over for 1 month and started getting phone call's from haitian's that I didn't know(sa pase nabule? tre bein?!!!),baby daddy's looking for Chiquita, Shaniqua at 4a.m.(my girlfriend loved that).

Add to that no service after Jupiter, limited tower's, interrupted service anytime I entered an office building, restaurant, phone booth, or facility with any type of wall,structure........

Real guido's don't use Metro................... ;):P

try calling 411 using a nextel, i get a crack out of it everytime...the names keep getting better, i finally hit shaniqua today...i was like whhhhattttttttt haha...

I also had metro b4 i moved up here, never had a problem other than the caller id bs...if i do move down i'll prob get a metro once again, or maybe the rollover whoever carries those plans cuz on my line of work im always on the phone, 1000mins r not enough n $200 bucks unlimited on nextel is a bit much imo...gotta luv company phones

All of you are getting ripped off :o ;D

I have Sprint and have used them for 5 years

Switched my phone # two times when I have moved, and have gotten more minutes each time, beceause they tell me I have to cancel my old "Contract" and get a new one, but then I tell them I will just go to another company, and then I ask for a Manager in the Retention Deptartment and get them to give me the best deal, for the same Price or $40.00 a month that I singed up for in 2000 ;D

Its all about working the system. Now I have 1500 anytime minutes, free long distance, text, and unlimited nights and weeekends. :o

i used to work for verizon wireless and would get people such as yourself... >:(

that was ages ago thank god

Guest jamu

T-mobile sidekick is where its all at. I have had it and everything works perfectly on my caller id. And I have had excellent customer service when I have called in.

Guest web_norah

and there goes your answer........Metro Piece of Shit:

if you're talking that much on cell phone and part of it's for business and you aren't getting $ from the employer, i'd deduct it at the end of the year in your income tax, then get a better customer service/ cell phone company and forget the hassle.

i had Cingular, ATT and Sprint before....poor customer service or crap phones.....then switched to T Mobile, and that's it for me.

Guest trancepriest

if you're talking that much on cell phone and part of it's for business and you aren't getting $ from the employer, i'd deduct it at the end of the year in your income tax, then get a better customer service/ cell phone company and forget the hassle.

What kind of company gives their CEO/COO a Metro PCS phone?

Guest trancepriest

Metro PCS?

LOL. ;D I bet you they use another service... because they couldn't travel in the U.S. on Metro PCS. Metro PCS only provides service for a few cities in Georgia, Florida and California.

Years ago, ghetto pcs was ragged on, but now I have the best service i've ever had with any cell phone including nextel and cingular...

Hog told me he saw a mpcs store in tampa the other day but 1 month ago exit 179 my phone got no signal, so this must be recent and their map shows tampa has now got coverage.

From their site.

MetroPCS had 1.5 million subscribers in these markets. In 2004, MetroPCS acquired licenses for the greater Tampa/Sarasota area and plan to launch service in this market in fourth quarter of 2005. As a result of this acquisition, MetroPCS now holds 21 licenses.