Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One more question

sabre

So many questions, so little time. So, I just bought 10 pills of "X", and I'd like to take one. Now, is there a cross tolerance between drugs? I mean, lets say I shroomed last night. Would it be Ok to take the "X" in a few days? I really want to, but I want to stay as smart and sane as possible. I heard something about seratonim levels or something like that, but I don't know what that is exactly. I really do not want a tolerance level, and I want to make sure I don't waste one pill. So, is it all relative? Do all drugs create a tolerance level? Right now, I have an ounce of Weed, and ounce of Shrooms, 2 gel tabs and 10 pills. After these are used up, I'm done totally. It's eating away my money and I know i'm going to regret everything when I'm like 40, but right now, I really enjoy them. I should quit rambling on. So, is there a cross tolerance between certain drugs, or is everything individual.

Thanks

*Sabre* (Defect from the old, create the new..."Warren Ellis")

sabre...

i don't smokw weed but i hear that it

makes your roll last longer but if it slows the speedy pills.

everyone is different.. but with me when i drop and do shrooms its awesome.

i wouldn't trip on acid and do e for the reason that acid lasts way longer then pills and it may kill the e like coke does.

but if you are trying to get rid of stuff let me know i know lots of peeps that would pay top $$ for some of your stuff

lola

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

I don't do acid because that stays with you forever.

That's just a myth. Acid does not stay in your body forever nor is it absorbed in your spinal fluid. It doesn't cause chromosome damage either.

------------------

I'm gonna go hit the pipe now...

Sin, Mr. Sick is right about the acid, it is completely water soluble and gets absorbed into the body within a day or two.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Serotonin is the neurotransmitter that MDMA (Ecstacy) affects in your brain. MDMA causes your brain to release it's reserve serotonin, causing an onslaught of receptors firing, which in turn amplifies all senses. Touch, smell, hearing, etc. . .

(BTW, anyone ever sit on a patio at a huge club and listen to everybody's converstaions around you? What a trip!)

Once you drop e, your serotonin levels are seriously deminished in your brain. So you should wait a minimum of 7 days to a couple weeks to drop again. This is the amount of time your body needs to replenish its source of serotonin. If you drop 2 or more days in a row, you'll notice a huge decrease in the high, this is because the previous night you depleted your serotonin.

There you go.

www.erowid.org

-c

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

Why are you putting things in your body that you know nothing about? I don't do acid because that stays with you forever. So I don't know a whole lot about that. But I know that acid effects something totally different than E. When you take E it releases the saratonin in your brain. This is the stuff that makes you happy. You can build a tolorance, and it has long term permanant effects on you with misuse. You should not take E more than once every three weeks. That is about how long it takes to replenish your saratonin. If you take it more than this then later on down the road you will probably suffer from an irreversable depression that can't be treated. So please be safe. -SIN cwm28.gif

Thats the thing though. I know what I'm putting into me, but I didn't know what seratonim levels were. Is it that you loose them whenever you do a drug? Or do you have a seratonim level for "X", and one seperate for acid, weed (ETC.) It's confusing. The thing is, I want this to go off well. I want to make sure that i never have a tolerance level, and I want to make sure that after I'm done, I'll still be the same after. I've had all these drugs before, so I know what I'm doing, but I'm still new and slightly naive so thats why I ask all the questions. But, even though acid is completely different from the "X", I thought you could have a tolerance level by both even though they are different. I guess not. I'm not trying to make a schedual for myself, but I have a lot of shit for the first time, and I want to use it wisely and completely respect it, but I have no sense of time. Thats why I need the advice

*Sabre*