Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bacardi B-Live presents Global Gathering - March 18th

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

http://www.globalgatheringfestival.com

Next March, you have something else to look forward to besides bikinis, sand, and Springer.

On March 18th, the world's premiere music festival is coming to Miami. The Global Gathering Festival, one of the hottest music celebrations of the planet, heads to the US, thanks to a partnership between Angel Music Group, Track Entertainment, and Space Miami. (Note: Track Entertainment is the parent company of CoolJunkie.com and Clubplanet.com.)

It's the world's third-ever Global Gathering, following on the heels of the two hugely successful European festivals in England and Ireland. These current shows have been produced by AMG over the past five years, setting attendance records in both countries along the way.

The success of 2005’s existing shows has prompted AMG to look for further territories in which to expand the phenomenal Global Gathering concept, which has sold out every previous show. AMG has also been successfully operating the well-known Ice Nightclub in Las Vegas under their other brand moniker; Godskitchen.

So why should you care?

Because this much is certain: expect world-class DJs, blue-chip bands, thousands of half-naked beautiful people, celebrities galore, and a vibe that will rival any concert on the planet.

Speaking on the partnership, an AMG spokesman mentioned the reasons for the expansion: “After the unbelievable response for our events in the UK and Ireland this year we believed that there were many further cities worldwide that were crying out for a quality music event for upwards of 30,000 people. Following a chance meeting with Andrew Fox and Lee Heiman of Track Entertainment (CEO and President respectively), we decided that Miami was a prime opportunity for the first event and pursued the possibility aggressively. It was Track’s existing large scale show expertise that prompted the agreement to be made.â€

Track Entertainment has grown since inception in 1987 to a multi talented event producer and has controlled shows featuring some of the world’s most respected artists including Destiny’s Child, Velvet Revolver, Green Day, and Kanye West.

The partnership is completed by local Promoter and well-respected businessman Louis Puig who has been at the forefront of Miami nightlife promotion for over 30 Years including his ownership of the world-renowned Space Nightclub. His unrivalled knowledge and talent relationships have made him the obvious man to complete the team.

Speaking on signing the agreement Puig said:

"There are many reasons why MTV chose Miami to host the Video Music Awards for 2 years in a row. Miami, music and nightlife go hand in hand and especially in March during the Winter Music Conference. I am extremely pleased that AMG selected Miami to hold this world class event and I am looking forward to being a part of what will be the premiere music festival of the year."

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this event should be awesome!

the last two previous events by 'Godskitchen' were incredible..

event like this will join over 30K of electronic music adoring cats.. :)

Does any one know where GG will take place at ? Which friday will the radio 1 party going to be ? :)

Someone at SPACE should know, since Louis Puig (space owner) is in collaboration with these guys for the whole GG event ...

Guest spacecadet

i see in there web site video people with tents and camping gear is this event going to be 2 days straight :P that will be crazy!

Guest Clutch

yea

it should get wild! but that's good right? ;D

I dont think there is an area in Miami where you could do an overnight event..is there? ???

Guest vegasguy25

The one in the UK doesn't go 24 hours. They go till something like 4am, and then start up again the next day at like noon. I cannot envision the city of Miami issuing a permit for 24 hour music and camping at Bayfront Park, which is probably where this will be.

Guest Bahst

yea

it should get wild! but that's good right? ;D

I dont think there is an area in Miami where you could do an overnight event..is there? ???

I don't know

But I think that if it will be profitable enough, someone will find a way to do it ;)

Guest spacecadet

The one in the UK doesn't go 24 hours. They go till something like 4am, and then start up again the next day at like noon. I cannot envision the city of Miami issuing a permit for 24 hour music and camping at Bayfront Park, which is probably where this will be.

I HOPE THEY DO IT SOME WHERE ELSE BESIDES BAYFRONT :) I HATE THAT HILL ON THE MAIN STAGE :P

Guest DjRenzo

http://www.globalgatheringfestival.com

It's never too early to start planning Spring Break.

Next March, you have something else to look forward to besides bikinis, sand, and Springer.

On March 18th and 19th, the world's premiere music festival is coming to Miami. The Global Gathering Festival, one of the hottest music celebrations of the planet, heads to the US, thanks to a partnership between Angel Music Group, Track Entertainment, and Space Miami. (Note: Track Entertainment is the parent company of Clubplanet.com.)

It's the world's third-ever Global Gathering, following on the heels of the two hugely successful European festivals in England and Ireland. These current shows have been produced by AMG over the past five years, setting attendance records in both countries along the way.

The success of 2005’s existing shows has prompted AMG to look for further territories in which to expand the phenomenal Global Gathering concept, which has sold out every previous show. AMG has also been successfully operating the well-known Ice Nightclub in Las Vegas under their other brand moniker; Godskitchen.

So why should you care?

Because this much is certain: expect world-class DJs, blue-chip bands, thousands of half-naked beautiful people, celebrities galore, and a vibe that will rival any concert on the planet.

Speaking on the partnership, an AMG spokesman mentioned the reasons for the expansion: “After the unbelievable response for our events in the UK and Ireland this year we believed that there were many further cities worldwide that were crying out for a quality music event for upwards of 30,000 people. Following a chance meeting with Andrew Fox and Lee Heiman of Track Entertainment (CEO and President respectively), we decided that Miami was a prime opportunity for the first event and pursued the possibility aggressively. It was Track’s existing large scale show expertise that prompted the agreement to be made.â€

Track Entertainment has grown since inception in 1987 to a multi talented event producer and has controlled shows featuring some of the world’s most respected artists including Destiny’s Child, Velvet Revolver, Green Day, and Kanye West.

The partnership is completed by local Promoter and well-respected businessman Louis Puig who has been at the forefront of Miami nightlife promotion for over 30 Years including his ownership of the world-renowned Space Nightclub. His unrivalled knowledge and talent relationships have made him the obvious man to complete the team.

Speaking on signing the agreement Puig said:

"There are many reasons why MTV chose Miami to host the Video Music Awards for 2 years in a row. Miami, music and nightlife go hand in hand and especially in March during the Winter Music Conference. I am extremely pleased that AMG selected Miami to hold this world class event and I am looking forward to being a part of what will be the premiere music festival of the year."

Guest vegasguy25

The Radio 1 Party is Friday March 24th :o

Is this for real?

no

Well when is it then? That is an important factor in what days I book my visit for.

Guest musicalmissionary

The Radio 1 Party is Friday March 24th :o

Is this for real?

no

Well when is it then? That is an important factor in what days I book my visit for.

I'm gunnu go out on a limb and say it hasn't been booked yet.