Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT HAPPENED??

sgtfury

Last weekend I plugged 2 mitsubishis...i felt like I had to poop so bad...I waited for like a hour and I started to feel like it was begining and then nothing...so I then plugged 2 M&M's and swallowed one. Within 20 min I got hit with a hell of a roll. It was real freaky with people's faces changing and a lot of visuals. This weekend, I swallowed 2 M&M's and then 30 min later 2 more...the roll took about a hour to come on and it was good but not nearly as strong as the previous week and there were no visuals. Was my super intense roll the week before due to the combination of the Mitsubishis and the M&M's or were the Mitsus duds and it was just from the plugging of the M&M's??????

Don't be a dumb ass. It didn't hit you as well because your saratonin takes at least 3 weeks to replenish. It wasn't you pills, it was you being a retard. Also, when you plug your pills it absorbes about 15-20% more into your body than when you just swallow or chew and swallow your pill. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!