Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEBASTIAN's BIRTHDAY @ BLUE - THIS SATURDAY

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

Come join us this Saturday at another episode of the little Saturday party that CAN!

This week we bring you our good friend and all around Canadian nice-guy, SEBASTIAN CARIAGA!!! Not only will he be behind the decks @ LUST for the second time, he will be celebrating his BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

More details to follow today....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vaughan

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 5TH @ BLUE

www.lust4house.com & Blue present...

SATURDAY SOCIAL

with VERY special guest & BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

SEBASTIAN CARIAGA

MIAMI | SEBASTIAN'S WEBSITE

seb1.jpg

alongside LUST resident dj

JASON WIGGILL

BLUE

222 ESPANOLA WAY

MIAMI BEACH

THE LITTLE CLUB THAT CAN!

and don't forget...

Saturday NOVEMBER 19th - JAMIE THINNES - LA / Seasons Recordings

Guest Darwin Castillo

Happy Birthday Seb... I'll swing by before going to see Victor Calderone. We'll have a Labatt for the day. ;D

lbc_main_bottleShot.jpg

Guest swirlundergrounder

Blue should charge their drinks in Canadian Dollars (prices) in honor of Sebastian...LOL...You can get like 10 Grey Goose and Red Bulls, 4 shots of Patron Silver and a 6 pack of Corona for like $20 at those prices. And then when you're done you will leave the club with a bunch of useless coins in your pocket that will go into a jar and collect dust...LOL :P

Guest Cosmigonon

feliz cumpleanos.

cosmi, beat u to it :P

But your keyboard doesn't seem to have the "ñ"... :P

btw, Feliz Cumpleaños Sebastian!!

Guest Seb

Thanks guys ;D This is going to be a great night, celebrating my 28th birthday at my favourite spot along with the Lust boys! who could ask for a better celebration. As usual I'll be dropping the Canadian Bacon, Funky booty Shakin, nasty funk in your trunk!! I hope to see all my CJ peeps out to celebrate!! It's On!! :) ;D 8)

Guest Seb

Happy Birthday Seb... I'll swing by before going to see Victor Calderone. We'll have a Labatt for the day. ;D

lbc_main_bottleShot.jpg

thats funny cause thats actually the beer that white trash dirt rockers drink in Canada. GET ER DONE!!! :)

Guest Seb

Blue should charge their drinks in Canadian Dollars (prices) in honor of Sebastian...LOL...You can get like 10 Grey Goose and Red Bulls, 4 shots of Patron Silver and a 6 pack of Corona for like $20 at those prices. And then when you're done you will leave the club with a bunch of useless coins in your pocket that will go into a jar and collect dust...LOL :P

Not so much the case anymore ever since Bush drained the American dollar of all its worth :P

Guest Seb

happy b-day sebastian c, sebastian, sebastian cariaga, canadian bacon or whatever the heck ur name is ..

rock that place saturday ;)

I know eh Chib, Chibster, Peter Pan, Andrew Chibale, Columbian Coffee Bean Picker :)

Guest Cosmigonon

Not so much the case anymore ever since Bush drained the American dollar of all its worth :P

Hahahahahahaha... ;D

Guest vaughan

No shit! I remember when we would go snowboarding in Cananda and wait to buy all our new gear because the dollar was sooo strong... almost dollar-for-dollar these days! 1.00 USD = 1.17 CAD

You'll have to drink 5 Grey Gooses to get one for free Terry.. sorry brother! (But that is still a cool idea)

Back about 3 years ago it was almost 1.00 USD = 1.65 CAD

Translated to CJ talk that's about 1 free Grey Goose for every 2 you buy! LOL!

OH YEAH... BUMP!

Guest vaughan

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 5TH @ BLUE

www.lust4house.com & Blue present...

SATURDAY SOCIAL

with VERY special guest & BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

SEBASTIAN CARIAGA

MIAMI | SEBASTIAN'S WEBSITE

seb1.jpg

alongside LUST resident dj

JASON WIGGILL

BLUE

222 ESPANOLA WAY

MIAMI BEACH

THE LITTLE CLUB THAT CAN!

and don't forget...

Saturday NOVEMBER 19th - JAMIE THINNES - LA / Seasons Recordings