Clubplanet Nightlife Community

first time rolling w/ no results - normal??

yuhwoo

a friend of mine dropped for the first time and she didn't feel anything - she got all the side effects - jaw clenching, dilated pupils, but she didn't actually roll. we dropped the same one and i was definitely feeling it, so i know it wasn't the pill. just wondering if it's common among first-timers not to really feel anything, and will the second time be an improvement?

she's wants to try it again to see what the hype is all about, but is afraid it will yield the same results.

just curious if anyone else has experienced the same thing. i'd love some feedback. thanks!

cwm30.gif

It all depends on your state of mind and the type of person whose beaning. When I beaned the first time, I had no worries and I rolled big time. I was with my friends and all, and the beans didn't create a good experience but amplified one for me. Then, there are definitely some people who don't dig the good vibes they get or don't work with them. X can only blow you up as much as you want to be blown up.

First was really bad.. I felt nothing at

all, and the music sucked. Second time was the charm; rolled forever and Danced my

A$$ off. Tell your friend next time not

to fight the roll; just feel the music

and the roll will hit you. Just my $0.02.

Peace,

Sobeton

My first roll was pretty mild, but I felt it nicely still......I think they were Pink Musical Notes or some shit....My second roll was fucking ridiculous though because I knew what I was in for....well, sort of, I took White Nikes and, well, forget it you all know the rest....Peace.

Mikey

------------------

"Music is life, take a pill and go beyond that."

Exit Fridays, The World Saturdays --- PM me for list info or email HazePromotions@Gateway.net for the HAZE list.....

From my experiance, there is no way a state of mind or fighting the effects can completely stop you rolling.

I have bought quiet a few pills at one time and found that certain pills are either not as good as others or have little or no effect.

There is no quality control when they manufacture pills. I beleive you do get the odd pill of the same type that a mistake was made and little or non of the substance was put into the pill.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

wink.gif The first time I rolled I was definitely fucked up except i didn't really know what to do to really enjoy the roll, ya know... the second time, on the other hand was nutz, i knew what i had to do to keep rollin', rollin', rollin' and that was dance, dance , dance... and let myself feel the efex. it was the time of my life and has been ever since I think everyone is different, maybe it depends on her mentality going into it, or mayber it doesn't there are probably a bunch of different reasons it could have happened...have her try again smile.gif