Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk announces 1st ever Miami residency @ Mansion!

Guest biznation00

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Denny Tsettos

Best of luck to 2 of Miami's finest. All I have to say to all of you in Miami is to be grateful you have such talent like Murk in your back yard. Do yourselves a favor and support these guys and help make this Sunday party a huge success like it deserves. So Mr. Biz and Mr. Orth, work your magic and fill that room so your two Aces can create their magic behind the decks. I hope I can make it to this party next time I'm down there.

Denny Tsettos

Guest davidorth

Best of luck to 2 of Miami's finest. All I have to say to all of you in Miami is to be grateful you have such talent like Murk in your back yard. Do yourselves a favor and support these guys and help make this Sunday party a huge success like it deserves. So Mr. Biz and Mr. Orth, work your magic and fill that room so your two Aces can create their magic behind the decks. I hope I can make it to this party next time I'm down there.

Denny Tsettos

thanks brother... see you soon.

Guest Josephmama

Very nice job with the animated flash. what is the name of that song that they used in the flash evite? me kind of likey!!!! :D

Guest davidorth

Very nice job with the animated flash. what is the name of that song that they used in the flash evite? me kind of likey!!!! :D

Lee Coombs "Shiver" (Murk Miami Heat Mix)

;D

Denny Tsettos

Thank you Denny!!

Thanks to everyone who has shown us such enthusiasm for this party...

Now all we have to do is make it good...lol :o

We have a bunch of cool stuff planned and we really hope to make it a fun night...It is born and bred right here in Miami so we hope to make it something we can all be proud of...

On a personal note...I am looking forward to seeing you guys on a weekly basis again....I've missed you!! ;)

OG

Guest fended

TO Oscar & Ralph,

This nightlife community has seen a lot happend in the last 5 years, and you two have had an intricate part in it. A moment like this has been a long time coming. Having been a part of both of your individual Miami residencies, it makes me proud to see this happen.

To Biz and David:

You two are the perfect players for this event. Mansion is fortunate to have you guys in there. There is a large group of people cheering you on!

One last thing to you 4,.....Do me a favor, get a good rest during the day and drink a lot of water. The Patron and the PJRose will be flowing.

Best of luck!

Emi Guerra

ps. Do you have a funnel?

Denny Tsettos

Thank you Denny!!

Thanks to everyone who has shown us such enthusiasm for this party...

Now all we have to do is make it good...lol :o

We have a bunch of cool stuff planned and we really hope to make it a fun night...It is born and bred right here in Miami so we hope to make it something we can all be proud of...

On a personal note...I am looking forward to seeing you guys on a weekly basis again....I've missed you!! ;)

OG

hopefully you'll shave and ditch the trucker hat... you are the only dj that repels ass...

Guest biznation00

TO Oscar & Ralph,

This nightlife community has seen a lot happend in the last 5 years, and you two have had an intricate part in it. A moment like this has been a long time coming. Having been a part of both of your individual Miami residencies, it makes me proud to see this happen.

To Biz and David:

You two are the perfect players for this event. Mansion is fortunate to have you guys in there. There is a large group of people cheering you on!

One last thing to you 4,.....Do me a favor, get a good rest during the day and drink a lot of water. The Patron and the PJRose will be flowing.

Best of luck!

Emi Guerra

ps. Do you have a beer funnel?

There goes the neighborhood!!

On a serious tip, thanks for the kind words emi. Coming from you this means alot. No patron for me though, I'll stick to my Jager!!! ;)

Guest fended

TO Oscar & Ralph,

To Biz and David:

Best of luck!

Emi Guerra

On a serious tip, thanks for the kind words emi. Coming from you this means alot. No patron for me though, I'll stick to my Jager!!! ;)

Jager tastes like cough medicine. we should drink patron, pj, funnel beers, and wash it down with some knob creek (clears the sinuses)

Guest biznation00

TO Oscar & Ralph,

To Biz and David:

Best of luck!

Emi Guerra

Jager tastes like cough medicine. we should drink patron, pj, funnel beers, and wash it down with some knob creek (clears the sinuses)

you're crazy... I like you, but you're crazy!

Guest davidorth

TO Oscar & Ralph,

To Biz and David:

Best of luck!

Emi Guerra

ps. Do you have a funnel?

you are both a scholar and a gentleman ;)

see you tomorrow night buddy... i'll try and find that funnel. or maybe we should get a keg and do keg stands instead ;D

Guest promodirector

there's murk flyers all over the chesterfield ... :P

I could not sleep, so i figured out to put them all over my building at the icon....