Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF Happened at Nocturnal last Night?

Guest dahzel

Guest dahzel

i guess the toilets got backed up so it turned shitty :-X real quick. when the patio opened up the entire dance floor just left. i mean there was no one in the main room. at this time we're thinking, where's eddie halliwell and if/when he comes on, there is no one here. it wasn't too long after that that they closed the main room. we went upstairs and saw an amazing set from Infusion, damn those guys are good! the entire time we're thinkin maybe he'll (Eddie) spin after Infusion. i asked a bouncer, what about Eddie and he said someone had just seen him leave. that sucked! but at least Infusion killed it. it really sucked that last night was my first night going to Nocturnal and it could've been a whole lot better. i really don't see how they can compete w/ the other clubs. the patio was really nice but it seems like it would get really packed for a headliner. damn what a view though. maybe i'm just use to space. either way, i'll go back, but last night really sucked. THANK YOU INFUSION!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah, the fire alarm was going off in the main room for a really long time

Guest vynelmuzik

Who played down stairs before infusion came on???

who ever it was did a good job

;D

smokin' jo

Dude who are you, you do not have a clue. It was me Jae Vynel, Smokin Jo never touched the decks. If you represent surface get your facts straight. I don't apreciate getting overlooked by people who should be promoting me. It is hard enough getting recognized for being a good Dj but I definitly don't need someone giving someone else props on my set.

Guest riotgear

jae, bro, sorry i thought that was jo.... i didnt see in the booth but that seemed like what time he would have been playing. no disrespect meant. job well done sir

Guest vynelmuzik

jae, bro, sorry i thought that was jo.... i didnt see in the booth but that seemed like what time he would have been playing. no disrespect meant. job well done sir

No problem, but Jo is a female

Guest HOUSEmusic4ME

Don't even get me started about last night!!! INFUSION, Wendel & Merlyn were the ONLY good parts about the entire night.

Guest Diabolique

I was told one of the sewer lines broke and flooded most of the second floor :-\

ewwwwww. I was upstairs all night. I had no idea...

Guest mp3some

I have no idea............ After infusion was on, we were ready to hear jimmy t & Diaga's afterhrs set, but Whatever happened stopped the night Right There. >:(

If you ask me, IMO Nothing broke or blew up or anything anywhere in the club....

After security had already urged almost everyone outside, one of them told us something that made a lot of sense, maybe uncovering the real reason....

The guy said, "c'mon people we gotta get moving!!! You are costing me money" I asked the guy, how is that so? he said "every minute you stay is a minute more i have to pay the staff so, finish grabbing your stuff and get going."

OK.

Maybe its true, maybe somn broke, or maybe its a quick way of Cutting Costs on a rather slow and uncrowded night....

.- ???

Guest Miss_Digital

Who played down stairs before infusion came on???

who ever it was did a good job

;D

smokin' jo

Dude who are you, you do not have a clue. It was me Jae Vynel, Smokin Jo never touched the decks. If you represent surface get your facts straight. I don't apreciate getting overlooked by people who should be promoting me. It is hard enough getting recognized for being a good Dj but I definitly don't need someone giving someone else props on my set.

thanks you played some good tracks

kept me dancin ::)

Guest pussErox

desperatly seeking fame?

Guest dahzel

I have no idea............ After infusion was on, we were ready to hear jimmy t & Diaga's afterhrs set, but Whatever happened stopped the night Right There. >:(

If you ask me, IMO Nothing broke or blew up or anything anywhere in the club....

After security had already urged almost everyone outside, one of them told us something that made a lot of sense, maybe uncovering the real reason....

The guy said, "c'mon people we gotta get moving!!! You are costing me money" I asked the guy, how is that so? he said "every minute you stay is a minute more i have to pay the staff so, finish grabbing your stuff and get going."

OK.

Maybe its true, maybe somn broke, or maybe its a quick way of Cutting Costs on a rather slow and uncrowded night....

.- ???

it was definitely slow, i was surprised. but something definitely broke. when i went into the bathroom everything was wet, toilet seats and all. my girlfriend said the womans bathroom was horrible. when we walked out the smell right in front of the club was gross. bad luck i guess..........

What's with the broken bathrooms? First Metropolis, Now Nocturnal. Who's next? Pawn Shop? Last year it was ENVY'S ac system. What is this? A new trend developing in downtown? Are clubs trying to sabotage each other on purpose? Something is up and it's definitely not cool.

Guest pod

What's with the broken bathrooms? First Metropolis' date=' Now Nocturnal. Who's next? Pawn Shop? Last year it was ENVY'S ac system. What is this? A new trend developing in downtown? Are clubs trying to sabotage each other on purpose? Something is up and it's definitely not cool.

[/quote']

I hear that Space is buying a fleet of killer satellites, Nocturnal is upgrading their patio to include a Patriot missile battery, and Metropolis just placed an order for 20 Spaceballs: The Flamethrower units. Pawn Shop just told me they're gonna get a squad of pissed off midgets with chainsaws, too. It is gonna be a free fire zone downtown.

Honestly though? I think the clubs have other things to do besides actively sabotage each other.

Guest Marina22

This past Sat. was one of the worst clubbing experiences I have ever had. Not only was it my birthday but I was very excited to get to see Eddie Haliwell spin. I had to pay since I got there after 1am so that was my fault but I might not have paid if I would have known about Eddie (I would have rather pay $5 extra and seen Behrouz). Infusion saved the night because the patio is also pretty nice and they are amazing. Wendel and Merlyn were also a nice warm-up. However, when I realized that Eddie had to leave cause the main room was so empty I was shocked.

I guess I am spoiled but I had read that his set started at 1:15-4am so when we got there we waited for about 45 minutes and then went upstairs. Then we checked back in to the main room in case he was late and it was dead in there. After Infusion I just wanted to leave but we stayed a little while longer. I am not impressed and won't go back for a long time if at all again.

Guest JMT

i went primarily to see Infusion... but now that you mention it, i must say it was pretty dick of the door staff to not tell people that Haliwell wasnt playing and the main room was completely closed.

:-\

Guest michael^heaven

i must say it was pretty dick of the door staff to not tell people that Haliwell wasnt playing and the main room was completely closed.

---Welcome to the world of....big clubs...we don't care about anything/anybody...just give us your cash...gu_b_thanku.gif

Guest musicalmissionary

This past Sat. was one of the worst clubbing experiences I have ever had. Not only was it my birthday but I was very excited to get to see Eddie Haliwell spin. I had to pay since I got there after 1am so that was my fault but I might not have paid if I would have known about Eddie (I would have rather pay $5 extra and seen Behrouz). Infusion saved the night because the patio is also pretty nice and they are amazing. Wendel and Merlyn were also a nice warm-up. However, when I realized that Eddie had to leave cause the main room was so empty I was shocked.

I guess I am spoiled but I had read that his set started at 1:15-4am so when we got there we waited for about 45 minutes and then went upstairs. Then we checked back in to the main room in case he was late and it was dead in there. After Infusion I just wanted to leave but we stayed a little while longer. I am not impressed and won't go back for a long time if at all again.

Try Friday nights there. The Aquabooty/Local Celebrity combo is one of the best parties in Miami.

Guest Funketeer

i must say it was pretty dick of the door staff to not tell people that Haliwell wasnt playing and the main room was completely closed.

---Welcome to the world of....big clubs...we don't care about anything/anybody...just give us your cash...gu_b_thanku.gif

and because you cash is not enough, we'll charge you double on your card mr drunk! ;D

Guest vynelmuzik

desperatly seeking fame?

I am not a glory hound by any means, but if you were not recieving proper credit for a compliment I think you would want to clear the air. I have been playing @ Nocturnal since Grand opening and you can do your research on me. I love house music and I love to dj, and I hate ignorence. And by the way, If someone sayed I did a shitty job I would not want to make someone else look bad either.