Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk@Mansion

240turbo

Guest Untouchablepurple

a big thank you goes out to everyone who came out last night... thank you for making our first night a big success ;)

see you this and every other sunday night!

Pretty much what Dave said. Thanks to all that made it out & all of our friends who wished us well. We were all very nervous going into the night because we wanted to meet the expectations of you guys, the clubbers. It turned out to be a really kick @ss nite & everything came together as close to perfection as possible. Oscar & Ralph, the entire production, video & Lights... Everything!

What a nite!

Much Thanks!:)

www.murkmadeinmiami.com

It was definately a good party overall !!

I kept trying to leave around 4 but the music just brough me back ... I havent danced so much since this past saturday at space ;)

Thanks for everyone that came out .. nest sunday its going to be the same .. just better !

BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out...and thanks for the support and kind words...Ralph and I are really happy that we can finally do something together at home....Sunday was a great night and we are hoping it is just the beginning of something special...

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!

OG 8)

Ur welcome..... BTW, I was joking about the tomatoes...You guys don't have to show up with S.W.A.T gear next time. LOL :P

Guest promodirector

Here is the deal on Sunday....MUSIC IS THE ANSWER

so if u are a MUSIC AFFICIONADO, there is not any other place on SUNDAY to enjoy the magical sound of house music.

When Biz told me, u will feel the difference, i did not believe him at first

This Sunday MURK with its musical choice, mixes, and special sounds effects just blow the mind and body of over 1200 people

People were dancing their ass off, yelling of joy...i was astonished to see Mansion as a pure dance club for the first time

I know this place very well, by being a client at its opening and then a couple of month later i start promoting one night and finally, i became in charge of its promotion globally.

The Energy of the Party is unbelievable

People come in and enjoy it until the last track of the night

This is HUGE...

If u came last sunday, u know what i am talking about and u will be back again and again

If u missed last sunday, dont worry we are there for the long run, come this next sunday and play your part.

Guest LeVeL

I got there around 1am and as soon as I came in Ralph was on the decks tearing up, I basically loved it, the only thing I hated was when they through a teaser of Deep Dishs- Flashdance but overall the night was full of bombs. I really didn't want to go home but it was a sunday and I have to go to work the next day.

Man I love Mansion 8)

BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out...and thanks for the support and kind words...Ralph and I are really happy that we can finally do something together at home....Sunday was a great night and we are hoping it is just the beginning of something special...

OG 8)

I thought space was "home" ???

Guest ramon

OG 8)

I thought space was "home" ???

He means MIAMI!