Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's better for ya? 2 pills in one night, or 2 pills in 2 nights?

dmgreenz

I know what u mean....

the thing wit' me is that I just started popping two pills now... (I guess i grew a tolerance 4 it.) U will roll harder with two pills in one night,

(it was the best fuck'n roll I've had) instead of 2 pills '4' 2 nights. I think I went on for 'bout 9hrs. straight.......

i have one for tomorrow (that's all I could afford) "Mitsubishi"

TIME TO HIT A BLUNT !!!!

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

Does that title make sense?

here's what I am askin'

Does it make a difference to take 2 pills in one night, or take 1 pill each night, for 2 nights?

I can't explain it much better right now - work with me here.

DM

Two pills in one night will make you roll harder and longer than taking one pill. But, if you are still rolling hard and having fun with one pill- I wouldn't rush to start taking two. The reason is the tolerance whichw e all know you build, once you start taking 2 regularly it MAY only be a matter of time bfore you need 2 1/2 or three pills for a good roll. If you are just starting out, stick with one pill for as long as it gets you f****d up and gradually move your way up.

I always found that it also depends on what your weekend plans are. If it is Fri night and you are going out and knw that you are also going to be going out Sat night, you might want to split it up between the two nights. Sometimes, if you take multiple pills the first night, you might still be hurting/recovering from the night before and you might not be up to Sat night. Take one Fri night and you will be ready for the next one Sat night. Did that make sense?

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

I definitely go with one pill a night. Not only is it cost efficient but think about it. If you can't have a good time using one ecstasy, do you really think you're going to have twice as much fun on two? Or three times as much fun on three? Personally, I think its mostly in a person's mind. A person who is having a great time with good friends and only popped one pill will have a much better roll than someone who is having a pretty bad night and just wants to keep popping pills until they get happy. Thats just me, but one pill is enough to get the ball rolling for me, the rest is up to the experience. And if you're cheap just like me, you can start plugging pills to double their effectiveness smile.gif

thanks for all the insight guys. well put. I was just wondering because I've heard it's hard to roll well 2 nights in a row (I've never tried it). I figured that rolling on friday would pretty much deplete my serotonin, regardless of how many pills I dropped and that the next night, my reserves would be depleted and the pill wouldn't do much.

I wonder if body/brain damage is acquired 'per session' or based on the number of pills consumed. Does taking 3 pills in one night cause the same harm as taking 1 pill on 3 separate occassions?

Well, from personal experience I think it depends on you...A few weeks ago I had a crazy weekend we rolled 4 nights in a row, I handled it and it wasn't hard. We didn't plan it or anything it just kind of happened. I took one pill each night and I felt great. That Monday was a little tough on my body, but I don't really do that much in one weekend all the time. Anyway my tolerance is also up to taking 2 rolls. But anyway. It' all in your head and what your lifestyle is you can't take anybody's word for it..what I mean is just because somebody says it's hard to roll 2 days nights in a row doesn't mean it's hard for you nor does it mean it's eazy, ya know. Everyone is different. I guess, not to sound crackheadish..but that weekend was kind of like the Limp Bizkit song..we just kept rollin', rollin', rollin'...I don't know, you do what you feel your body and mind tell you they can handle... Know what I mean. I don't know if what I just wrote makes any sense but I just wanted to throw in my $.02. anyhow... later peeps... cwm41.gif

------------------

live, love, experience, be happy, dance, smile, laugh, open your eyes, talk, share, frolic, feel, listen, taste...like you never have before...

Originally posted by dmgreenz:

thanks for all the insight guys. well put. I was just wondering because I've heard it's hard to roll well 2 nights in a row (I've never tried it). I figured that rolling on friday would pretty much deplete my serotonin, regardless of how many pills I dropped and that the next night, my reserves would be depleted and the pill wouldn't do much.

I rolled two nights in a row when I got to visit NYC about a week ago and believe me, the second night was even better than the first! I was also afraid that it would be a letdown after the first night (PVD and all), but I think I rolled harder the second time even though the pills were the same kind. It might depend on how often you do it; I hadn't rolled in about 6 months so it was extra effective.

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Taking pills two nights in a row will more than likely end up being a waste. Take a look at some of the websites that will give you detailed information about what happens when you take e. If you do roll 2 nights in a row, don't make it a habit and the 2nd night will probably not be as good as the first. Briefly, e is causing seratonin to be relaesed from your brain. If you takea pill or 2, most or all is released. There won't be any left for the second night, hence the weaker roll. This state of depleted seratonin also leads to 'e'pression. Read up on what happens when you take pills before taking them. Good job asking the question though. Sorry if this sounded harsh but e is such a good thing if used correctly.

[This message has been edited by armada (edited 11-22-2000).]