Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking For Security Chris

Guest FREAKYCHICA

Guest FREAKYCHICA

Hi. I met his sexy guy at BED last monday night and he told me he worked security at one of the clubs in the area. His name was Chris...tall, dark, sexy. I lost his number (and my cell phone) and am in search of the hook up. Anyone know where he works and if he's cool/real/available? Thanks for all your help...a girl has needs ya know.... ;)

Guest scarab

Hi. I met his sexy guy at BED last monday night and he told me he worked security at one of the clubs in the area. His name was Chris...tall, dark, sexy. I lost his number (and my cell phone) and am in search of the hook up. Anyone know where he works and if he's cool/real/available? Thanks for all your help...a girl has needs ya know.... ;)

i belive he works the door at Metropolis

Guest FREAKYCHICA

not sure why everyone thinks this is so funny...i heard this was a forum of cool people in the area that know everyone and thought I'd give you guys a try....just new to town...sorry if i offended anyone but he was really hot.....get it?

Guest Devilicious

The only Chris I know who works security does so at Space... hope this helps.

You guys are mean! It's the holidays and the poor girl is just lookin for love :P

Guest rhythmburn

The only Chris I know who works security does so at Space... hope this helps.

You guys are mean! It's the holidays and the poor girl is just lookin for love :P

fair enough... sorry!!! :P

welcome =)

Guest ClubDiva05

not sure why everyone thinks this is so funny...i heard this was a forum of cool people in the area that know everyone and thought I'd give you guys a try....just new to town...sorry if i offended anyone but he was really hot.....get it?

LOL, pretty much everyone on here is cool, some CJ's just seem to like to rank on ppl but it's all in good fun!!!Welcome to MIAMI doll and I hope you find your guy!!!

Guest FREAKYCHICA

okay so the joke is on me....yes, I met this guy said he was hawaiian, worked security, his name was chris. 6'2 or so, dark hair, tan. Actually describes most guys down here. I'm not desparate. I just felt chemistry...a connection...ya know? I'm sure you've all been there once or twice. I went back to BED on Mon and he wasn't there. It's not the guy in the pic and it's not the guy from space or the other club.

I was hoping one of you club junkies may know him and if he's honest/cool/avail....so sorry for asking...have more fun with this post.......

Guest FREAKYCHICA

hey guys,

thanks for all the luv'....he works at Prive'....just in case anyone gives a crap...and I know ya don't. Have a Merry Christmas & a great NYE !!!!

Guest durrtylexx

'....just in case anyone gives a crap...and I know ya don't.

you gotta luv it... we made it happen for her you guys! YEAH!

ha ha