Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ephedra + E = ???

meeow

What happens if you take ecstasy while you are taking eppedra? I take Hydroxycut (6 pills a day) and have been on this major get in shape kick so I have partied hard in a while. Will this make E stronger or weaker???? Need your input :o)

Do not use the hydroxy on the day you do the pills and you will be fine. The ephdra will speed up your heart-rate on top of that so will the E you are just putting more danger in your body. Lay of the diet pills for that one day and at least the morning or day after. This would be an easy way to have a heartattack or dehydrate.

I popped one ephedra caffeine pill about 2 hours before rolling and another ephedra caffeine pill about an hour before dropping a roll. It was extremely fantastic. The ephedra got my skin tingling and very sensitive to touch. The MDMA hit it home. The "diet pill" also helped keep me dancing all night long. Just don't pop too much or both at the same time. And don't ever pop 3 or 4 of them as a substitute for rolling, that was the worst night ever.

Ephedra works alot like Epinephrine(sp) both of them are used as diet pills and bronchilators(opens the air ways) it puts the heart and adreniline gland into overdrive. Try not to mix them with E too often. Try not to take too many Ephedra pills or stay on them for too long. They have been known to cause Heart-attacks and strokes. If you keep your heart pumping really hard all the time it's going to want to take a break.

Originally posted by rabidpanda:

And don't ever pop 3 or 4 of them as a substitute for rolling, that was the worst night ever.

I popped 3 pills last night as a substitute last night for the first time. I had a lot of energy but nothing bad happened to me..

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

I definitely had a lot of energy, but I also had this very aching feeling in my stomach near the end of the night and all the next day. I also felt really eaten up, but without the relaxing benefits of x. I had also drank a lot of caffeine and quite a few red bulls that night. They are only physical stimulants though, doesn't make you quite the party animal e does. I didn't really feel like talking, just dancing.