Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Global Gathering Lineup (02.07.2006) - more to come!

Guest pod

Guest pod

OK kids, here's a little taste of the bookings so far. There are many more surprises that we're not quite ready to tell you about yet. Let's just say some people that you've asked for.

Rock:

Nine Inch Nails

Rob Zombie

Avenged Sevenfold

Coheed & Cambria

Alkaline Trio

Killswitch Engage

Rise Against

Shinedown

Flyleaf

Lacuna Coil

Bullet for my Valentine

Electronic:

Sasha & Digweed

Armin Van Burren

Ferry Corsten

Jimmy Van M

+ more TBA

House:

Deep Dish

Roger Sanchez

Steve Lawler

Dean Coleman

Tom De Neef

Denny Tsettos

+ more TBA

Breaks:

Adam Freeland

Stanton Warriors

Freq Nasty

Evil 9

Uberzone

Rennie Pilgrem

K-Swing

+ more TBA

Miami's Finest:

George Acosta

Cedric Gervais

Murk

Ivano Bellini

Edgar V

Stryke

Shawn Rudnick

Parantula

Johnny Ramirez

Jae Vynel

DJ Pedro

Filo & Peri

Nelson Diaz

Roland

Armand Peña

DJ Bruno

+ more TBA

Location: Bicentennial Park. We've selected Bicentennial Park due to the better infrastructure for a festival, and superior sightlines to each stage...

Date: March 18th 2006 - A Saturday.

Tickets available at http://www.wantickets.com

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest riotgear

i really hope that this isnt gonna be a glorified Club Space. Deep Dish was just here as well as ferry and roger and a few months back was Armin. Seriously hoping they do something "out of the box" cause the bands arent doin' it for me and there's no way im paying to go to that.

Guest LeVeL

Very Nice...very Nice...from what I see already...I am already sold for this festival.

NIN is a great Band to see Live Period. And sevenfold is great also

And nobody plays Festivals Like Armin 8)

Guest pod

I do see Nine Inch Nails as a nice "bridge" act, as they (him? Remember the liner notes for Pretty Hate Machine - Nine Inch Nails is Trent Reznor) incorporate a lot of dance and electronic elements into the music. Listen to the track, Sin, it is a dance track.

Guest Skytraveler

I will refer you to another post I did and lets just say I told ya so:

More than likely and this is my opinion if GG does get DJs for the EDM side of things you will probably see some names that we can catch at any point in time in Miami. you can save your money and see those types of DJs all year long at the clubs in Miami.

Guest pod

Umm it was never said that non-dance acts were excluded. I think it is funny how those in the dance community preach open-mindedness sometimes...

Little sidebar here if I may. I really fail to see why it is such a cardinal sin to have non-dance acts booked. Look at it this way, people show up to see Nine Inch Nails or Sevenfold, and they'll also get exposure to dance acts like Deep Dish, AvB, and RS. If anything, the dance community needs the exposure right now.

Guest LeVeL

Umm it was never said that non-dance acts were excluded. I think it is funny how those in the dance community preach open-mindedness sometimes...

Little sidebar here if I may. I really fail to see why it is such a cardinal sin to have non-dance acts booked. Look at it this way, people show up to see Nine Inch Nails or Sevenfold, and they'll also get exposure to dance acts like Deep Dish, AvB, and RS. If anything, the dance community needs the exposure right now.

thats the best post if have seen of you all year :o

Guest musicalmissionary

you can save your money and see those types of DJs all year long at the clubs in Miami.

There's a huge difference between seeing a dj in a packed club with no room to dance and seeing that same dj at a huge outdoor festival with plenty of room to dance and tons of people from all over world feeding the vibe.

Guest Skytraveler

I don't really have a problem with GG having NIN. In fact I like NIN well at least back in the day. Don't really listen to their newer stuff but that's besides the point.

The point I was making is that GG would have the same DJs that are brought into Miami's Clubs at any given point in time.

Deep Dish, AvB, and RS have been in Miami several times at certain clubs already.

It's cool that GG is having both Rock and EDM if you're into that. Me personally If I go see a rock act then I'm not wanting to see a EDM show at the same time and if I go to see EDM then I'm not wanting to hear Rock at that time too.

Guest musicalmissionary

DSC_0802.jpg

"can you smell what the rock is cookin?"

Is this kinda like Perry Farrell and Tommy Lee thinkin' they're DJ's?

Nothing like it at all. Roger has done vocals on a lot of his tracks. You just wouldn't know it.

Guest pussErox

Nothing like it at all. Roger has done vocals on a lot of his tracks. You just wouldn't know it.

roger who? This is DJ Dwayne Johnson.

OK kids, here's a little taste of the bookings so far. There are many more surprises that I'm not quite ready to tell you about yet. Let's just say some people that you've asked for.

Dance:

Deep Dish

Roger Sanchez (his full live band!)

Armin Van Burren

Ferry Corsten

Rock:

Nine Inch Nails

Coheed & Cambria

Sevenfold

Avenged

Flyleaf

Location: Bicentennial Park. We've selected Bicentennial Park due to the better infrastructure for a festival, and superior sightlines to each stage...

Date: March 18th 2006 - A Saturday.

Ticket presales coming very soon!

ummm, what about the RHCPs???? They would set GG above all other miami festivals, and it would cause riots for people to get tix!!!!

Guest Fez

he already did the Live Band thing @ the Heineken event...last month in DR

Was it a good show? I cant wait to see this!!!

i heard it was...

it was the Heineken DJ spinoff...

Sander & Roger