Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just one day away from my B-Day Party @ Mansion !! 12/22/2005

Guest djnikolas

Guest djnikolas

This Thursday 22nd I will be celebrating my B-day Party (Part II) @ MANSION with a huge celebration and a very special line up of Djs and celebrity guests. We are going to have a Jewerly runway show and lots of other sagitarius and capricorns celebration their B-Day with us also.

I have invited my very special friend DIAGA22 to spin some records with me and Dj Pedro, as well as other local Djs that I can't mention for obvious clubbing protocol.

click to see e vite !!

http://awayfromyou.net/twinestones.html

BackFlyer1222.jpg

for info, questions or list PM me or send me an email to info@djnikolas.com

Guest mp3some

dude!

Welcome back!! lol :P

I had no idea yage was doing afterhours....

are u guys promoting this heavily?? similar sat night crowd crossing over to the am hrs?

sounds interesting....

Happy birthday chamo!

.- 8)

Guest djnikolas

Gracias mi bro .. and yes .. it will be a mix from the beautiful crowd already partying in the place plus a bunch of people coming from other clubs to see the sunrise sunday morning.

Hope to c u there at Metro or Yage .. would be really nice have u there chamin !! ;)

Well.. is this time of the year again.. december and my B-day at the same time. The Party starts this saturday @ METROPOLIS with a triple celebration, My B-day (part I), web page release (part I) and my monthly headline residency @ Prophecy in Metropolis.

Set time are: George Alvarado 10 to 1:30

Nikolas 1:30 to 5:00

Celebration will continue afterhours @ the beautiful YAGE terrace in Key Biscayne with an amazing front Sea and Downtown miami view.

Set time: Nikolas & friends from 5 till .... 8)

Next Thursday 22nd I will be celebrating my B-day (Part II) in MANSION with a huge party and a very special line up of Djs and celebrity guests.

click to see e vite !!

http://awayfromyou.net/twinestones.html

12-17-05Nikolas.jpg

for info, questions and adresses PM me or send me an email to info@djnikolas.com

yo u look like paul oakenfold in that flyer :P

feliz anniversario

i'll get u ur bday shot when im out the same weekend ur celebrating o seu anniversario

Guest djnikolas

who the freak is nikolas ..... ?

isnt that the guy who claims that he goes to the gym everynight after partying ? lol

we celebrate tonight too ;)

lol .. hey Chibalin.. it was nice to c u last night @ Mansion .. hope u can repeat for Metro or Afterhours @ Yage !!

8) 8) 8)