Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk @ Mansion reviews......

Bling

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

ughghgh i feel like a have been hit by a ton of bricks!!!!..........................but MURK WAS PROLLY ONE OF THE BEST PARTIES I HAVE EVR BEEN TO!!!!!!!

OSCAR AND RALPH WERE SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK RIDICULOUS ON POINT!!!!!!!!! the vibe was amazing, there were some of the most beautiful people out last night, girls were taking their tops off, g strings were shown everywhere, i was dancin like a mad man. all i can say is amazing. biz is the man, oscar ralph, my god. i dont even like mansion as a venue but this is a party. im going to need to start taking mondays off from now on!!!

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

i had to come back and stress the fact that this party was...................

SICK

i still have bob marley in head couuuuuuuuuuuuuld this be loooooovvveeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had a rewind button!!

Guest rollyp66

Ralph & Oscar intoxicated everyone with thier Music! The place was going absolutly INSANE!

If you missed it..... kick your self in the ASS AGAIN!!!

Guest lulamishka

so freakin angry i couldnt go ... allergies went to shit with this weather change had a migrane.... next monday no work again.... ill try again next week :-\

damn my migrane. illl be there next sunday

i just did.... ill try again next sunday :'(

Bling, seriously, how many times do you have to give all the details on why couldn't attend an event? We get it. You couldn't go. No need to keep repeating & explaining yourself over and over.

We don't need to hear all the details of the why. Try again next week and be done with it! Geezus!

Guest mursa

so freakin angry i couldnt go ... allergies went to shit with this weather change had a migrane.... next monday no work again.... ill try again next week :-\

damn my migrane. illl be there next sunday

i just did.... ill try again next sunday :'(

Bling, seriously, how many times do you have to give all the details on why couldn't attend an event? We get it. You couldn't go. No need to keep repeating & explaining yourself over and over.

We don't need to hear all the details of the why. Try again next week and be done with it! Geezus!

lol...nuff

Guest Fez

sick, sick, sick...best party so far this year...

screw Space...

Mansion's where it's at...

gorgeous females...last nite....full house...nasty choons where dropped....nasty nasty stuff...

"Sabrosuuraaa..." :o :o

the past few weeks have not been like this...but my guess is...since last nite was insane, next week is gonna be just like it or worse ;) ;D

Guest escobaju

last night @ mansion was insane.. what a great combo.. biz always making great parties.. keep up the good work..

by any chance.. where can i get a murk t-shirt or made in sundays/miami t-shirt.. like they had on last night?

lemme know..

:o

Guest slamminshaun

Sorry I couldn't make it last night either. My ingrown toenail was killing me and I had a horrible migraine. On top of that, I didn't have any Advil. I limped into Walmart to get some Advil, and decided to stop at Poncha Villa's Resturante on the way home for a quick bite to eat. When I got home, I took the Advil but started feeling a cramping sensation in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and then unleashed what must've been the most violent case of diarrhea I've ever had. By the time I was done, I was so dehydrated that I couldn't make the drive to Miami.....

I'll be there next Sunday for sure. Then again, my dear Aunt Joanie will be in town so I have to see what she's doing first. If I don't have to babysit my niece, I'll make it out. Well, that is if I don't have to work the next day at 8am like I'm scheduled to. I'm going to do the best I can to find someone to cover my shift, but if I don't, I'll make sure I tell you guys next week.

;D

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

Sorry I couldn't make it last night either. My ingrown toenail was killing me and I had a horrible migraine. On top of that' date=' I didn't have any Advil. I limped into Walmart to get some Advil, and decided to stop at Poncha Villa's Resturante on the way home for a quick bite to eat. When I got home, I took the Advil but started feeling a cramping sensation in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and then unleashed what must've been the most violent case of diarrhea I've ever had. By the time I was done, I was so dehydrated that I couldn't make the drive to Miami.....

I'll be there next Sunday for sure. Then again, my dear Aunt Joanie will be in town so I have to see what she's doing first. If I don't have to babysit my niece, I'll make it out. Well, that is if I don't have to work the next day at 8am like I'm scheduled to. I'm going to do the best I can to find someone to cover my shift, but if I don't, I'll make sure I tell you guys next week.

;D

[/quote']

TMI!!!!!!!!!!

Guest dahzel

i had to come back and stress the fact that this party was...................

SICK

i still have bob marley in head couuuuuuuuuuuuuld this be loooooovvveeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had a rewind button!!

this was the best weekend i've had in a while! after that amazingly bangin' set OG drops bob :o ;D!!!! it was nice seeing you again alki and meeting you at the end cosmigonon. if it's even close to that good every weekend it's definitely worth taking mondays off. EVERYBODY was having a great time and the vibe was just right, you gotta love the holidays. first time at local celebrity and murk @ mansion and could NOT have been any better!!!!

Guest gotdrums13

"WE KNOW YOU LOVE MURK"

holy shit I havent been to a party like THAT in such a long time!

I saw friends of mine that dont even like house and they where dancing all night!

First time at mansion and what a night did I have.

THANK YOU OSCAR & RALPH!

Guest mp3some

Sorry I couldn't make it last night either. My ingrown toenail was killing me and I had a horrible migraine. On top of that' date=' I didn't have any Advil. I limped into Walmart to get some Advil, and decided to stop at Poncha Villa's Resturante on the way home for a quick bite to eat. When I got home, I took the Advil but started feeling a cramping sensation in my stomach. I ran to the bathroom and then unleashed what must've been the most violent case of diarrhea I've ever had. By the time I was done, I was so dehydrated that I couldn't make the drive to Miami.....

;D

[/quote']

ROTFFLMFAO!!!! ;D

Guest Marina22

Had a great time and will be back to see the boys. I just wish we would've gone earlier to see more and avoid the door crap. Was not impressed with the actual club because I likey alota dancefloor and there were too many VIP tables all over. Also, the bathrooms sucked since I found the one upstairs but it was clogged and the other one was packed. "We know you love Murk".... Is this a brainwashing technique? Nice to see Alki again and to meet Cosigmon (could not pronounce and need phonetic spelling, he he).

Guest Electric Eel

I love the Murk boys and Biz and David too! What a great party, got there exhausted, only planned on hanging out for an hour but 3 hours later was still there having an amazing time.

My sister and her boyfriend who can hardly ever hang had an amazing time as well and none of us wanted to leave.

Definitely a party not to miss! However I got there at 1 and it was ridiculous outside, definitely getting there earlier this Sunday. Can't wait!

Big shout out to Eddie the bartender, you rock!

:-*

Guest dudeitzdiesel

what else is there to say?

It's the best party in fucking miami right now.

I've been to all 4 parties...and plan on attending every fucking one...this is going down in the books.

biz...props.

-nick

ladies and gentleman, we have edgar v all over again...

345928759384257234985 postive murk at mansion reviews.. can someone just post one that isn't so positive? You don't have to bash, or hate, just one tiny review that isn't so glowing..?

give me a break, Ralph who tanked at crobar for playing progressive but now all of sudden is god a few blocks down the street? Dose this make any sense?

I love og and ralph, and wish everyone the best, but these reviews are a turn off, zero point in me going...

;D

[/quote']

Bling, stop using Shaun's screenname....That's not cool

LMAO Shaun...