Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk @ Mansion reviews......

Bling

Guest ClubDiva05

I can't believe I stayed home, well not even my home!!! I am such a LOSER stayed home taking care of a sick asshole instead of going to my own party???WTF is wrong w/me???Hurry back C.A!!!!

Guest Untouchablepurple

what else is there to say?

It's the best party in fucking miami right now.

I've been to all 4 parties...and plan on attending every fucking one...this is going down in the books.

biz...props.

-nick

you forgot to mention ur hook uo nick >:(

Guest MELI2444

ladies and gentleman, we have edgar v all over again...

345928759384257234985 postive murk at mansion reviews.. can someone just post one that isn't so positive? You don't have to bash, or hate, just one tiny review that isn't so glowing..?

give me a break, Ralph who tanked at crobar for playing progressive but now all of sudden is god a few blocks down the street? Dose this make any sense?

I love og and ralph, and wish everyone the best, but these reviews are a turn off, zero point in me going...

lmao

345928759384257234985 postive murk at mansion reviews.. can someone just post one that isn't so positive? You don't have to bash, or hate, just one tiny review that isn't so glowing..?

give me a break, Ralph who tanked at crobar for playing progressive but now all of sudden is god a few blocks down the street? Dose this make any sense?

I love og and ralph, and wish everyone the best, but these reviews are a turn off, zero point in me going...

lmao!

nick the party was off the hook. people were going crazy all over the place. Tons of birds in there but it was also a long weekend. The music, i'm a deep house head, so it was just a bit hard for me. But the party was rocking, I'd go back get a bottle and take monday off - no indepth music review from me ;D

lmao!

nick the party was off the hook. people were going crazy all over the place. Tons of birds in there but it was also a long weekend. The music, i'm a deep house head, so it was just a bit hard for me. But the party was rocking, I'd go back get a bottle and take monday off - no indepth music review from me ;D

dude, where have you been hiding? As for the party, if 1000 people showed up, just one must of had a bad time... I'm looking for just that one person...

Guest ramon

DAMN IT....i knew i should have gone, but i got caught up at Bue, which was also going off with good tech house...but i will DEFINITELY be at Mansion this Sunday....

See you sunday! :)

THANK YOU to everyone who has come out!!

Ralph and I have wanted to do something together for quite a while now and we have been very lucky so far to receive so much support...

WE APPRECIATE IT!!!

Nick,

youre a moron...come out and check it out before you open your big mouth....by the way we had 2000 people, and when they turned the lights on at 5am and the whole room was full...they looked pretty happy to us

;)

Guest ALKO-HAULIC

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!! nobody will post a bad review because nobody in their right mind could have had a bad time. it WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!! the only bad review you would get is from a hip hop head, but they have theit own room, wich was also going off. the best part about it is oscar and ralph were having so much fun up there giving out posetive vibes and everyone was eating it up and sending it right back. there were beautiful women everywhere.......naked chicks, some asian some white, spanish girls showing ass and these are top notch sleezies. it is pointless for you to look for the bad and to think this is all fluff.......it WAS A FUCKING AMAZING NIGHT PERIOD!!!!!!

THANK YOU to everyone who has come out!!

Ralph and I have wanted to do something together for quite a while now and we have been very lucky so far to receive so much support...

WE APPRECIATE IT!!!

Nick,

youre a moron...come out and check it out before you open your big mouth....by the way we had 2000 people, and when they turned the lights on at 5am and the whole room was full...they looked pretty happy to us

;)

Dude, you are angry like an old man returning soup in a deli... Btw, I got your Kwanzza card, that was very nice of you to send me one...

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!! nobody will post a bad review because nobody in their right mind could have had a bad time. it WAS ABSOLUTLY AMAZING!!!! the only bad review you would get is from a hip hop head, but they have theit own room, wich was also going off. the best part about it is oscar and ralph were having so much fun up there giving out posetive vibes and everyone was eating it up and sending it right back. there were beautiful women everywhere.......naked chicks, some asian some white, spanish girls showing ass and these are top notch sleezies. it is pointless for you to look for the bad and to think this is all fluff.......it WAS A FUCKING AMAZING NIGHT PERIOD!!!!!!

"girls girls latin girls...."

Guest Cosmigonon

werd. Nice meeting and dahzel (although I don't actually remember it) and Marina22 (THAT I remember... ;D).

best way to end the weekend, period.

werd. Nice meeting and dahzel (although I don't actually remember it) and Marina22 (THAT I remember... ;D).

where u been biautch

Guest Cosmigonon

where u been biautch

I've been hiding, but I'll be back in full effect this weekend, starting today!! :D