Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was the most pills you took in one night???

Originally posted by christop:

Not to proud of it, but i've taken 12 before in a 12 hour period, and I serously could have taken 5 more. But I was afraid of od'in. After the 8th pill I wasn't feeling shit but I still kept eating them like candy. Don't ask me why. Those days are definitely over!!!!!!!!

That night my fried did 11 hits of E and 4 Hits of Acid. Talk about crackhead!!LOL

And I don't even want to talk about the other 5 kids that night!!!!

Anyone else experienc a night like this??

Come to England mate! It seems our american friends don't seem to know how to cane pills.

Me and a few friends of mine regularly go out and cane at least 6 maybe 7 a night. On the odd ocassion we go mental and bosh as many as possible, you then get in to a right state where you dont know what your doin, I have a friend nicknamed Roger Random who chats to all asundry after a good night out. We (England) have been doing this for years, Summer of Love 89-90 We made what dance is today. (dont mean to boast) Come to Engalnd and Sample our pills, Mitsubishis, Doves, Callis, Rolls Royce's, Ferraris, Pound signs, XTC's, Bannana Splits and much much more!!

All for a reasonable price of £5.00, about $7.00 for our american friends. Rooty toot or chaz/charlie, cocaine to you, £50 per gram, sometimes cheaper, but then again you get what you pay for as my gran say's!!!

Crack dont bother we'll leave it to the koons, spiks and all other vermin of society!!

Trips £3.00 per tab (paper) or £4.00 per micro dot. Just incase you dont know what they are, they last twice as long and fuck you up twice as much, what a bargin!!!!!

If anyone knows anything else that gets you fucked, homemade or natural, please e-mail me at leeshaw78@hotmail.com

Happy Dropping

Lee and Matt.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mattpage21, Sounds like I just may have to take a trip to England and party with you guys. I have a friend in Stockton I have to visit soon anyway. Only problem is, I dunno if I'll make it back to the states alive!

Cheers!

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

79 back in '86

i was cute that night

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 10-27-2000).]

first of al, you guys must get shit pills if you weren't having heart problems

and ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKING STUPID

you have this thread, and then you have the tolerance thread asking questions if tolerance is a myth or not. of COURSE tolerance is real! and obviously all of you are experiencing it. jesus christ, and what a waste. if you HAVE to HAVE that crazy experience, learn how to do an extraction and then rail the pure powder, or even fucking BANG IT!!! but dont take fucking 4+ pills a night! thats some of the stupidest shit ive ever heard, and its even dumber that you are all bragging about it like its impressive. anypbody can swallow a load of pills, but can you drink a case of Guinness in an hour?

Are we not MEN???

you guys are just burning out your seritonin receptors, and you are too street-dumb to know or care

ecstasy is getting to be like the acid problem, everybody is taking more and more hits so the chemists are putting less and less drugs in them.

Fun facts:

Every Acid hit tested in the 1960's: 250-500micrograms cwm3.gif

Every Acid hit tested in the 1990's: 20-80micrograms cwm1.gif

Every Ecstasy hit tested in '87-'91: 120-190milligrams cwm17.gif

Every ecstasy hit tested in 1998: 60-150milligrams cwm10.gif

yes, those are published statistics

cwm33.gif

You need to calm the fuck down dude. Nobody in this thread said they do this every night (except the english dude). And I think just about everybody who does e even once in a while has made a mistake and hit a shitload of them in a night. Sorry dude, I guess none of us are as cool as you are. Oh, and I still have no tolerance built up and I've been doing it for years.

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.

I can understand where his anger comes from. There's a lot of peeps who know what they're doing when it comes to their body. But there's also a lot more who have no idea about the mechanisms involved in the use of MDMA and the gorging of seratonin in your brain and nerve cells. I know too many people who think its the drugs that give them the feeling when in actuality, the drugs just release the flood gates holding back all your happy neurotransmitters. They think by taking more x, they are putting more happiness into them, when they are really just trying to gorge seratonin thats already been shoved out of its holding. They don't understand that unlike other drugs, ecstasy use needs a lot of time in between to replicate the intense euphoria, not just more pills. But everyone's body is there own, just don't drive a car completely fucked up and put anyone else at risk.

i took five green nikes on new years and i took 4.5 xfiles on an exit and pvd night back in july, and i took 4 half moons three months ago and i took 4.5 this past weekend. it always took me a lot to get fucked up. my first time it took me 2.5. im done with that game for a while now. im gonna take another extended break like a did the time before this weekend

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! I only speak the truth

peace

FRANK ALVEE IS BACK AND IN FULL FORCE

The most I have ever done in one night was I believe 9. Keep in mind this was also after I had been doing it for a while, so two pills wasn't gonna do shit. I think after about my 5th, I became so retarded that I had absolutey no idea what was going on around me. You know when your jaw starts to shake a little bit, imagine how it shacks when you are in 30 degrees below zero teperature, and my jaw was shaking like that for about 3 hours. I mean it was an incredible night, it last from about 11:00 Friday to about 7:30 Saturday evening. Another very memorable night. cwm44.gif

Will this x craze ever phase out?

It's rediculous how everyone brags about how much e they take in one night. Do you think it makes you cool to take 10 hits a night? I don't think so. If anything it makes you look stupid. I'm sorry but whoever needs to take 5 - 10 hits a night is a definite crackhead.

I'm not going to sit here and say that I never did it because I have. I did it in moderation, considering I am 5'4 and 110 pounds. If I ever took more than 2 hits I would be messed up beyond belief and that's not what I wanted at all.

People I just wish that you would take into consideration what you're doing to your body and your brain. You're all young and I know you want to have fun, but think of how all of this is going to affect your future. Please be careful when partying...you have to nowadays with all the shit thats going around.

Originally posted by bevilea:

Will this x craze ever phase out?

It's rediculous how everyone brags about how much e they take in one night. Do you think it makes you cool to take 10 hits a night? I don't think so. If anything it makes you look stupid. I'm sorry but whoever needs to take 5 - 10 hits a night is a definite crackhead.

I'm not going to sit here and say that I never did it because I have. I did it in moderation, considering I am 5'4 and 110 pounds. If I ever took more than 2 hits I would be messed up beyond belief and that's not what I wanted at all.

People I just wish that you would take into consideration what you're doing to your body and your brain. You're all young and I know you want to have fun, but think of how all of this is going to affect your future. Please be careful when partying...you have to nowadays with all the shit thats going around.

Listen people and stop taking hits after hits, yeah

------------------

"Passionately pursue what you love to do"

TOO CHRISTOP!!!!

I can relate dawlin', my first year of clubbin' (talk about stupid!!!) i took 10 in one night. (8 hours)It took me 2 days to get over it and I was still feelin' like shit 3 days after that. I don't play that way any more but sheeesh..... what was I thinkin'??? Crackbabyhooker!!!!! *laughs* we all got to get through that self-destructive faze right?

The most ive taken was 8.5 fat mitz,s but I was already on GHB, Poppers, and my first and only dabble of coke. (Over 17 hours)

B4 you have a go - I quit for 2 months and now im down to 4.5 max on a good night out.

A mate of mine took 12 while on GHB and he stopped breathing 2 for about 2-3 mins he is ok but well scary for me.

cwm29.gif

the most i ever did was 4 in one nite and i don't think i would ever do that again. i think anything more than 3 in one nite is a waste. they stop giving you that feeling and just keep you up. after 2-3 all the serotonin in your brain is depleted. you do build a tolerance and the rolls last shorter and shorter and most people think the more the better, which is not the case with e.

don't be proud of taking 7 or more. take a few weeks off or a month off and then you will have a great time with a few pills. doing them back to back nites is also not as good.

talk about cheap and good pills, i lived in amsterdam and we got pills in the clubs from a dealer for $5 each and if we bought them in bulk before, about $3 each. and they were good shit!!! it was a very cheap nite out to roll. just got expensive buying water.

the most i've done in one night is five..... that was on my birthday,and it was a thursday night and i went to limelight and then this afterhours called godzilla i think...i usually average around two or three......the last time i rolled they were garbage pills cuz i hadn't rolled at all in two months and i took four and was not even fucked up like i should have been after going from rolling every weekend to once in a two month period

actually i did. i don't lie about what i do. i have no reason to lie. i did it once and never again but i did do that many. my roommates are my proof.

Originally posted by clubmanxtc:

Originally posted by fkornre:

I am 5'6" 175 lbs and i took 17 pills and did an 8-ball in the middle. all of this in a 20 hour period. damn was i stupid or what? cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm7.gif

YOU ARE A BULLSHITER NO WAY U TOOK THAT MANY

actually i did. i don't lie about what i do. i have no reason to lie. i did it once and never again but i did do that many. my roommates are my proof.

I am 5'6" 175 lbs and i took 17 pills and did an 8-ball in the middle. all of this in a 20 hour period. damn was i stupid or what? cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm7.gif

actually i did. i don't lie about what i do. i have no reason to lie. i did it once and never again but i did do that many. my roommates are my proof. if u dont believe me then dont but i am telling u the truth.