Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YO, IS IT BETTER TO CHEW UP PILLS OR JUST TO SWALLOW THEM WHOLE?

xhead68

I have heard some shit that you'll have a better trip if you crunch up the pill in your mouth and then swallow all the lil pieces. WHICH TASTES FUCKIN DISGUSTING...

Is that for real or does it not make a difference whether you chew or swallow your x?

It doesn't change how hard the pill will hit you just how fast. Want the fast hit and not the bad taste??? I recommend Parachuting. Take your lovely roll. crush it up into a powder. Take a piece of toliet paper. (just a tiny shred will do) roll the powedered pill into it. Swallow the TP pill. It should hit you in aboput ten or twenty minutes instead of 30-45. This is a great way to get flipping really fast w/o the bad after taste. have fun rolling!!!

I think the whole concept of parachuting is pretty stupid, do you really want to swallow toilet paper? If you want the potential quick absorption of the pill by crushing it up - just have some water in your mouth, then put the powder in, take another chug of water and take it all down. You really won't get much of the taste, and you save yourself of having to swallow a product that is otherwise designed to wipe your ass smile.gif

Another way, if you are taking the pill at an apt or something before you go out, crunch it up and mix it with a spoonful of sugar and take that down with some water. The sugar will neutralize a lot of the taste. Or just try pluggin the pill for what could be the fastest absorption.

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by tiestoisgod:

I think the whole concept of parachuting is pretty stupid, do you really want to swallow toilet paper? If you want the potential quick absorption of the pill by crushing it up - just have some water in your mouth, then put the powder in, take another chug of water and take it all down. You really won't get much of the taste, and you save yourself of having to swallow a product that is otherwise designed to wipe your ass :)

Another way, if you are taking the pill at an apt or something before you go out, crunch it up and mix it with a spoonful of sugar and take that down with some water. The sugar will neutralize a lot of the taste. Or just try pluggin the pill for what could be the fastest absorption.

Trust me... taking the powder with a chaser still tastes like SHIT!!!!!! I did that once and let me just tell you it took me forever to get that taste out of my mouth . i actually ended up throwing some of it up bc i couldnt get that nasty taste down. I tried water, soda u name it. Nothing can hide that nastiness. The roll hit me a lot quicker and harder but didnt last that long.

SO the toilet paper thing doesnt sound all that bad compared to the taste of e.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

parachuting, also known as "tadpoling" (because the bulb of powder and rolled up ends resemble a tadpole), has been a long accepted method for swallowing rather than snorting powdered drugs like crank or meth.

done correctly, you only need a small corner of a tissue for the powder, and if you take a drink first to wet your mouth, drop the tadpole on the back of your tongue and take another drink it goes down very smoothly.

i've been told that crushing a pill reduces the time it would otherwise take for the stomach to digest through the hard "casing" that forms on the surface of the pill when it's made.

- kestrel

chew it. it hits you harder... don't munch on it either... just break it up into like 5 or 6 smaller peices... and then swallow. it's not that bad. i take my first like that then swallow the 2nd later on in the night. cwm41.gif

[This message has been edited by raverdoll (edited 11-28-2000).]

yo, you shouldn't be chewing pills. MDMA can be caustic and strip the enamel from your teeth. plugging will get you slammed if you are willing to stick it, but i find that parachuted pills dissolve fairly quickly (20-30 minutes) or just swallow them whole and wait an extra 10. if you're dancing, you'll raise your metabolism and absorb them slighly faster. after testing, i usually bump off a 1/4 of a pill, snort it, then take the remainder of that pill whole and another one in 45 minutes. (be careful-i have a pretty good tolerance to mdma because the first time i did it i was given 2 pills which ruined getting housed off of one pill for me). If they are good, you should start to come up noticeably in 5-10 minutes, be really floored in about 45, peak an hour after that, plateau at peak for 1-2 hours, then start your way back down. total rolling time comes out to about 5 hours with some niiiice afterglow. I was at the oakie show and did 3 mollies over the course of the night and was _TOO_ fucked up. i have never done 3 pills and thought it was too intense before. wow. i even had to stop dancing 'cause my balance was all toasty =)

party on!

Just friggin swallow the pill about a half hour earlier than you normally would. The time it takes you to crush the pill and wrap it up in some TP, only to swallow it, you could've just swallowed it. If you're gonna crush it, just bite it. It's not THAT terrible. Geez. Just have a piece of gum ready or something.

I have heard from some people that by either chewing or breaking up the tab into smaller or even powder form, it will increase the potency of your roll......Any truth to this?

They say that if you swallow the pill whole you body must work alot harder to break it down and get the chemicals into your system, and if you chew or use powder form, your body does not have to do as much work, and more of the chemical gets into your system....

Any feedback on this???