Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone...

sinergygrl

elses eyes become more sensitive to the light since they have started rolling? I have only rolled eight times and left at least a month sometimes more inbetween each roll. But when I am out at night now the lights have huge rays coming off of them and the white lights have the rays and a blue haylo around them. Sometimes the lights even hurt my eyes and it makes it really hard to drive at night. Has anything like this happened to anyone else? I don't know if it is from the E or if maybe it has nothing to do with the E. I am assuming it does because whenever I roll lights look massive to me. Thank you. Love, SIN

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

I guess it is good to know that I am not the only one. Do you have any idea what causes it? I haven't rolled in almost 2 mo. and it isn't any better. I guess I will just wait a bit longer and see what happenes. Thanx! Love, SIN

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow.

I went to my uncle, he is an eye doctor and he explained to me that E has a straining effect on the eyes. It makes your eyes "tired" or so he puts it. He gave me a prescription for some contacts and walaa. My eyes are more relaxed. I still see the rays at night when not wearing contacts but the contacts do help a lot at night. But when I pop a pill, my eyesight becomes crystal clear. You aren't the only one seeing those rays. Go to an eye doctor. Your eyes are probably "tired"

cwm3.gif

I've definitely got this problem with my eyes at night. Its one reason why I hate driving at night because even with my new glare resistant glasses, headlights of cars coming towards me get blurry and shoot off rays of light (kind of like an asterik * or bright stars of light I guess would kind of how it is). It makes it very difficult to focus on the road. Same things happen with every light, like street lights get a little rainbow of light around them, and then streaks emminating from the source. Its mostly only when I have glasses or no glasses on, its nearly non-existant when I have contacts in.