Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eddy Guerra joins the pawn shop team...

V. Barbarino

cant say i am surprised. i didnt say anything last nite really. i noticed it when i saw the flyers cuz it said just jon cowan and gerry kelly on the flyers for the january events. i even went to justin and asked is eddy still here?

good luck eddy with ur future endeavors

Guest Miss_Digital

pawnshop is a great venue ... it has an unexplored potencial

i've been there maybe twice

the only reason i dont go more often is cause of the music... so

eddy & pawnshop... please book some good talent

;D

pawnshop is a great venue ... it has an unexplored potencial

i've been there maybe twice

the only reason i dont go more often is cause of the music... so

eddy & pawnshop... please book some good talent

;D

trueeeeeee . love the venue its so cool looking but the bookings there.ummmmmm yeah thats why i havent gone

Guest ClubDiva05

Hey you know I luv U but just because the bookings are not electro doesn't mean they're not good.I've had some of the best times at Pawn$hop you should come out on Thursday for a change, and hey we usually close at 3 so you can be home by your bedtime.

Hey you know I luv U but just because the bookings are not electro doesn't mean they're not good.I've had some of the best times at Pawn$hop you should come out on Thursday for a change, and hey we usually close at 3 so you can be home by your bedtime.

:P my coworkers are into indy rock they live there i know u get a lot of that at least over the past yr.. look foward to going there at least once during wmc ..... ;D

Guest ClubDiva05

Because it's the only venue offering variety???Btw it's not only indy rock which I happen to love.It's hip-hop, R&B, soul, funky old school stuff, Saturday nights they even play some house mixed with music of any type that you can really get down and dance too that's really a change of scene.Music really does make me high no matter what type it is.I have to say that Pawn$hop is my fave place to go on a Sat night before heading to SPACE for afterhours, it's the only place that makes you dance all night with out burning out on house music for the patio ;)unless of course there's a really good house DJ somewhere else!!!

Guest Miss_Digital

thats true but i would like to see some artists i like at that venue

Guest Miss_Digital

you PW's jacked this thread... :P

anyway, back on topic...

good luck @ Pawn Shop Eddy, talk to you soon.

Fez.

lol your self included :o