Clubplanet Nightlife Community

............therapy*jojoflores............

Guest swank

Excited to finally hear Jo Jo after only checking out CDs

My dear you have def. been sleeping if you haven't seen him spin :P

I'm just glad he's Back on the Beach where therapy belongs....

and for those who don't know:

Internationally acclaimed DJ jojoflores is famous for his Garage, Deep House and Afro-Latin rhythms. His signature sound resonates sweet, soulful melodies and a profound jazzy vibe. An original B-Boy and a fan of street & dance culture, he is blessed with the versatility to play old school Hip Hop, Funk, and Soul from the early 80’s. After 22 years of devotion to the underground music industry, he was recently awarded New York City’s Best International DJ [2002+2003]. Jojoflores’ hometown recognized the boundlessness of his skills with Montreal’s 1998 Best Club DJ Sounds of Blackness Award and has been rated one of Montreal’s Top 3 DJ’s for three years in a row.

CEO and A&R of Gotsoul Recordings, jojoflores is one of Canada’s leading ambassadors for soulful music. Gotsoul was recently awarded Montreal’s number one independent record label in Summer 2004 as well as Best International Independent Label 2003 by NYC’s Underground Archives. He has toured North America with Osunlade of Yoruba Records and has established honorary residencies in the cities of New York[ban The Party], Chicago[3_], San Francisco[Taboo], Los Angeles[Deep], Singapore[Rouge], Manila[beach House], Athens[home] and Toronto[Therapy]. jojoflores’ sound is deeply blissful, reminding us that life should be true, loving and joyful, embarking us on a journey that oozes all that is wonderful.

He is the innovator and founder of internationally renowned Therapy night, now in its 7th year of operation, and voted Montreal’s Best Club Night and Toronto’s Best Party 2003. This is one of Canada’s longest running and most successful weekly Deep House Garage soir_e. Therapy recently expanded to Miami, Vancouver, NYC and Cape Town.

http://www.therapynights.com

cant wait .. it may be cold out that nite but jojoflores will be downright sizzlin at shine

he rocked it at gryphon. what impressed me even more was his lack of goin mainstream in a venue like gryphon where a lot of main stream djs tended to play more commerically then they do in sets i have heard online

jojo -MAD RESPECT

Guest Devilicious

Excited to finally hear Jo Jo after only checking out CDs

My dear you have def. been sleeping if you haven't seen him spin :P

I do like to catch my zzzzzzz's every now and then!

But I have a feeling this Saturday will not be that time.

Guest swank

cant wait .. it may be cold out that nite but jojoflores will be downright sizzlin at shine

he rocked it at gryphon. what impressed me even more was his lack of goin mainstream in a venue like gryphon where a lot of main stream djs tended to play more commerically then they do in sets i have heard online

jojo -MAD RESPECT

little birdy told me that you peeps should be there on time cuz we have a little "sumpin...sumpin" for ya and...apparently 'Gerry Kelly' has been working his magic again and the place 'iz gonna be sleezammed' :o

Guest djjoncowan

so looking forward to tomorrow... true house music with one of the nicest and most talented guys in the industry. the system was tuned today by steve dash himself so make sure to stop by tomorrow night and find me personally for some shots! ;) see you all this weekend 8)

so looking forward to tomorrow... true house music with one of the nicest and most talented guys in the industry. the system was tuned today by steve dash himself so make sure to stop by tomorrow night and find me personally for some shots! ;) see you all this weekend 8)

couldnt have said it better myself jon "true house music"

Guest swank

We'll be there and ready to party!

Jojo is a very cool guy 8)

ya! and bring your 'dancin shoes' cuz I'm not finished wit you :P

Guest swank

are you saying that at 11:45PM(devilicious bar) you're giving birthday shots to all the birthday people with their ID's? ???

;D

Guest Electric Eel

We'll be there and ready to party!

Jojo is a very cool guy 8)

ya! and bring your 'dancin shoes' cuz I'm not finished wit you :P

:P ;D

Guest swank

Only hours to go! I can't wait ;D

Since it's a little chilly we know peeps are gonna want to be inside... should be interesting tonite.

Guest vaughan

So looking forward to you returning a phonecall or email!

;D ;D ;D

BUMP!